PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Extending the fanbase into South Liverpool

Board index Super League Widnes Vikings Extending the fanbase into South Liverpool

Scouse Pie2 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

As long as you guys don't start venturing as far as Aigburth. I've got there covered :thumb: :ROCKS:
WIGAN RLFC - 3 WORLD CLUBS 20 LEAGUES 19 CHALLENGE CUPS

http://www.reddit.com/r/superleague
OFFTHECUFF Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Bruce_Forsyth wrote:
You're taking optimism to new levels.

"When we are winning things". lol. That's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on an internet forum.

When exactly do you expect to start winning things, and what?

Ps, the wooden spoon doesn't count.

You are boring now, seeing your tedious threads of how bad we are as a team.Well against Castleford and Saints is big improvements, and we are going upwards and not backwards.On the subject of Speke and South Liverpool will be great to get new fans. :thumb:
Odem User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Widnes need to win back the fans who don't go anymore first.

New fans are much more likely to come to a vibrant home crowd than what you have at the moment.
Dropkick Murphy..we actually saw and heard a mass of bouncing and scarf and flag waving to Dale Cavese that drowned out anything we could muster.. It stopped us singing our own celebratory songs, it died out seconds later when we accepted we couldn't be heard over the Wigan lot
Celebrations muted from us, job done from them. Most fans who slag them off are jealous their own club's support is nowhere near that good
-
sally cinnamon..Why not discuss Wigan? It's a rugby league message board. Wigan are the most famous brand in rugby league
-
Tre Cool..Saints fans are hopeless unless it's a cup final or grand final. Wigan fans are so much more loyal and passionate
-
the flying biscuit..Wires havent been massively succesful over the years, but I've spoke to Brian Bevan And he spoke to me and i wouldnt swap that for Wigans History, ever
-
Ande..on the TV i could only hear the Wigan fans with about 10 to go
-
Saint94..Every team is in your feckin shadow, we all know
-
FIOS
Bronze RLFANS Member

Odem wrote:

New fans are much more likely to come to a vibrant home crowd than what you have at the moment.

Agreed i wish a few more in the Town would make more effort. :thumb:
WVRLCMatt Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Odem wrote:

It's all well and good saying that though but the only way that you'll get Wids that wouldn't normally go to the games through the turnstiles is through winning. Most people in Widnes associate Widnes with losing and being in the second division not a world championship win 20 years ago .

It's a lot easier to introduce someone to the game of rugby league once through a cheap day out with the family and then them getting hooked rather than someone who knows about Widnes and would much rather stay in and watch united on tele.
Snake Plisskin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The problem is these days around 50% of widnes folk are chavtastic plastic scousers who think association pussyball is the be all and end all. Plus another 30% are slack jawed faggots who will only show up when we've won the grand final, plus reduce tickets to 50 pence per game tight booty levels, and even then only when some fecund retards are not on tv busy ripping out the cultural heart of our nation on the X factor.

Saddened! wrote:
You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur.
Bruce_Forsyth Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Snake Plisskin wrote:
The problem is these days around 50% of widnes folk are chavtastic plastic scousers who think association pussyball is the be all and end all. Plus another 30% are slack jawed faggots who will only show up when we've won the grand final, plus reduce tickets to 50 pence per game tight booty levels, and even then only when some fecund retards are not on tv busy ripping out the cultural heart of our nation on the X factor.

And when exactly do you expect to have 'won the Grand Final'?

Anytime before the year 3000 doesn't count.
Snake Plisskin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Bruce_Forsyth wrote:
And when exactly do you expect to have 'won the Grand Final'?

Anytime before the year 3000 doesn't count.

I didn't say I expect to win the grand final. Read before you respond. :lol: Dealing with you is like being usain bolt and competing in the special olympics.

Saddened! wrote:
You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur.
Bruce_Forsyth Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Snake Plisskin wrote:
I didn't say I expect to win the grand final. Read before you respond. :lol: Dealing with you is like being usain bolt and competing in the special olympics.

Dealing with you is just like dealing with someone who only got into RL when their 'team' was just about to somehow blag a SL place.

Oh sorry, you are.
Bronze RLFANS Member

Bruce_Forsyth wrote:
Dealing with you is just like dealing with someone who only got into RL when their 'team' was just about to somehow blag a SL place.

Oh sorry, you are.

Go back to your toys as you are boring now. :STUPID:
PreviousNext