PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Manly Sea Eagles pitch revolutionary plan to the NRL!

Board index RLFANS MAIN The Virtual Terrace Manly Sea Eagles pitch revolutionary plan to the NRL!

JB Down Under User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Rooster Booster wrote:
Not entirely true.

Who else plays on it other than Manly? I know you can walk your dog and let it take a poop on it but don't know if that causes much maintainence work?
WEST COAST PIRATES
Coming to get you 2015!
[url]http://westcoastpirates.com.au[/url]
WVRLCMatt Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

JB Down Under wrote:
Who else plays on it other than Manly? I know you can walk your dog and let it take a poop on it but don't know if that causes much maintainence work?

Widnes' is used every night for various things.
Barnabus User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

JB Down Under wrote:

Didn't the article say it was used 15 hours per week, the maximum it can withstand currently, & the artificial pitch wpuld allow for up to 60 hours? I cant get on the website at the moment to check.
The Silky Polar Bear
Inflatable_Armadillo User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Seems that the latest article from Dean Ritchie has now taken heed of the many comments saying he was wrong and written this follow up piece - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/debate-continues-over-artificial-playing-surface-at-manlys-brookvale-oval/story-e6frexnr-1226423831658
Change is inevitable
...except from a vending machine!

BillyRhino wrote:
So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish>

IA mode off. :wink:
Rooster Booster Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

JB Down Under wrote:

Just letting you know that it isn't used once every fortnight as suggested.

Other grades play there. Local comp finals held there. Team Trains there on some days. The council even let there their version of the Easter Show be hold there.
Previous