WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .

Board index Super 8s - Qualifiers Featherstone Rovers BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .

BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 11630
Location: blackpool tower circus
Well as my beloved LEIGH , have not made it to Blackpool , im going to take off my Black Bowler , and put on my Flat Cap :shock: :shock: i will be there cheering you lads on , i think it will be a great game hoping the weather is better than last year , Charlie will be residing at the Cliffs Hotel , North Shore , i love it there ,but will be doing 2 spots at the Tower Circus on the Saturday , making sure Sidnee and Robin are safe during their Trapeze Act at the Circus , Gaz and Cushy are assisting me in my act , all welcome throwing Custard Pies at KH :wink: :wink: .

Anyway im hoping to see you Fevvers there let me know which Watering Holes you will be visiting ?I can recommend the Lifeboat near the ground , and the Swift Hound on the site of the old Rugby Ground , good food there to ,see you there ,Charlie .
Re: BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm
sidnee Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm
Posts: 522
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me n Robin on a trapeze.

Hope I'm not the catcher :shock: :shock:

Me, Gaz and a few others are staying at The Beeches on Hull road charlie, unsure which watering holes we will be visiting, probably best if you pm me your mobile number and I will text you an update as and when :thumb:


Can't wait :GUITAR: :GUITAR:
The weak conform, the strong survive.
Re: BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 11630
Location: blackpool tower circus
sidnee wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me n Robin on a trapeze.

Hope I'm not the catcher :shock: :shock:

Me, Gaz and a few others are staying at The Beeches on Hull road charlie, unsure which watering holes we will be visiting, probably best if you pm me your mobile number and I will text you an update as and when :thumb:


Can't wait :GUITAR: :GUITAR:

I saw Gaz had sorted you out with a place in Hull Road ,its far from the ground , i will be in touch nearer the time , im hoping for a good game , i can see you are looking forward to it , Robin must stay on the Salads before Blackpool though , looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks . :thumb: :thumb: .
Re: BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 11630
Location: blackpool tower circus
Sid i meant Hull Road is NOT far from the ground .
Re: BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm
ian c Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Posts: 7339
Location: North stand come on Leigh
charlie caroli wrote:
Well as my beloved LEIGH , have not made it to Blackpool , im going to take off my Black Bowler , and put on my Flat Cap :shock: :shock: i will be there cheering you lads on , i think it will be a great game hoping the weather is better than last year , Charlie will be residing at the Cliffs Hotel , North Shore , i love it there ,but will be doing 2 spots at the Tower Circus on the Saturday , making sure Sidnee and Robin are safe during their Trapeze Act at the Circus , Gaz and Cushy are assisting me in my act , all welcome throwing Custard Pies at KH :wink: :wink: .

Anyway im hoping to see you Fevvers there let me know which Watering Holes you will be visiting ?I can recommend the Lifeboat near the ground , and the Swift Hound on the site of the old Rugby Ground , good food there to ,see you there ,Charlie .

So are you still going for the weekend then charlie?
Second home the gym
Re: BLACKPOOL WELCOMES YOU FLATCAPPERS .
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 11630
Location: blackpool tower circus
ian c wrote:
So are you still going for the weekend then charlie?

Charlie will be there for the week-end , im setting up the Punch and Judy tent to entertain both sets of fans ,Cushy is doing Mr Punch :shock: and Littlerich is playing Mrs Punch :lol: THATS THE WAY TO DO IT :thumb: .

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Featherstone Rovers



POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,634,7431,64476,2344,491SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
  TODAY : 20:00
SL
SALFORD
v
ST. HELENS  
  TOMORROW : 10:55
NRL
MELBOURNE
v
BRISBANE  
  TOMORROW : 20:00
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC  
  TOMORROW : 20:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
LEEDS  
  TOMORROW : 20:00
8s
LONDONB
v
LEIGH  
  Sat 23rd Sep : 10:40
NRL
SYDNEY
v
NQL COWBOYS  
  Sat 23rd Sep : 15:00
8s
WARRINGTON
v
HULL KR  
 > Sat 23rd Sep : 15:15
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN < 
  Sat 23rd Sep : 17:15
8s
CATALANS
v
WIDNES  
  Sun 24th Sep : 15:00
8s
HALIFAX
v
FEATHERSTONE  
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM