PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Terrorism is back?

Board index Off Topic The Sin Bin Terrorism is back?

Off-topic discussion.

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 pm
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:
snip

Let's leave it there. I have a rule: if there are more than 40 quotes in a post it's time to walk away.
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 pm
post User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Everyones an expert in hindsight, hats off to the police for responding even though it was an electronic cig, could have been something else.

I went on holiday in 2009 and was in the airport toilets as I was pretty nervous, I looked under a cubicle door to see if anyone was in and there was a fellow with his feet the wrong way messing with a bag, he opened the door and left and I went in, he was Asian and when I went into the toilet he had left an empty Robinsons orange bottle in there which had melted around the rim quite bad, I thought it was a bit weird.

He must have left it in there as I'd been in that cubicle 2mins before I came back.

He was travelling alone and looked very nervous and was messing about with his laptop and bag.

I told security about him and nothing was done, nothing happened as about 5 minutes later his wife and kids joined him which sort of eased my mind as I was ready to throw him off the plane, nothing happened and me and the mrs had a lovely holiday in Cuba and the bloke and his family were in our hotel, me and the mrs just joked about it after.

I won't admit to being parnoid even though nothing happened, just vigilant.

Better safe than sorry.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm
Mintball User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Cronus wrote:
Let's leave it there. I have a rule: if there are more than 40 quotes in a post it's time to walk away.

So you can't count?
"You are working for Satan." Kirkstaller

"Dare to know!" Immanuel Kant

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" Elbert Hubbard

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

The Voluptuous Manifesto – thoughts on all sorts of stuff.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm
Ferocious Aardvark User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

:SILENCE:
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 pm
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Mintball wrote:
So you can't count?

That's correct. Can't count. What of it?

:DOH:
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 am
Mintball User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Cronus wrote:
That's correct. Can't count. What of it?

:DOH:

I was looking for the post with more than 40 quotes.
"You are working for Satan." Kirkstaller

"Dare to know!" Immanuel Kant

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" Elbert Hubbard

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

The Voluptuous Manifesto – thoughts on all sorts of stuff.
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Mintball wrote:
I was looking for the post with more than 40 quotes.

It's in there. Keep looking.

Let me know when you find it.
Previous