LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 507 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - O/T.Trinity V Bulls administration?

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Wildcats O/T.Trinity V Bulls administration?

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:49 pm
JINJER User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Sorry if i've missed a thread regarding the Bulls admin but can someone help me out a little here.
I've been watching the Bulls saga as most rugby league people have and i've a lot of sympathy with the speccci's,we have after all been there.
Can someone explain to a numbnuts like me the difference between our admin and Bradfords?
Ours seemed to be a case of get the administraters in,flog our most valuable assets to whichever vultures appear knocking on the door,I assumed this was the norm for admin,however Bradfords seems much less hurried,no panic selling,investers in the wings (or not),is there different types of admin or did we get the wrong administraters?
Someone explain it to me as it's doing my head in!!
Cheers.
:roll:
Twitter...@GINGERWILDCAT
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 pm
TheLinkMan User avatar
Strong-running second rower

it stinks ,are the rugby league looking after them knowing there investment.in the ground
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:57 pm
wildycat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

JINJER wrote:
Sorry if i've missed a thread regarding the Bulls admin but can someone help me out a little here.
I've been watching the Bulls saga as most rugby league people have and i've a lot of sympathy with the speccci's,we have after all been there.
Can someone explain to a numbnuts like me the difference between our admin and Bradfords?
Ours seemed to be a case of get the administraters in,flog our most valuable assets to whichever vultures appear knocking on the door,I assumed this was the norm for admin,however Bradfords seems much less hurried,no panic selling,investers in the wings (or not),is there different types of admin or did we get the wrong administraters?
Someone explain it to me as it's doing my head in!!
Cheers.

Yes the RFL :LOVE: the bulls, and the Asian business man/men is the owner of Akbars, not a done deal yet, the administraters did not mess about when it came to Trinity and should not do so for Bull, for me it stinks.. :evil:
FLEETMASTER STAND THE HOME OF THE NORTHSTANDERS

"Quote" But perhaps most impressive is another bumper Wildcats home crowd – 9,237 for a Saturday TV game in the cold and wet is a fine effort from one of Super League’s most progressive clubs "Gareth Walker the Mirror"

BORN CASTLEFORD
BRED NORMANTON
LIVE OUTWOOD
WAKEFIELD BORN AND BRED MADE UP OF WF10/WF6/WF1, WAKEFIELD TRINITY WILDCATS
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm
TheLinkMan User avatar

it says on bulls site they are going to buy the lease back from rlfc.ok but will they do a check on them for a fit and propper person test we will see.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm
Wakefield No 1 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

TheLinkMan wrote:
it says on bulls site they are going to buy the lease back from rlfc.ok but will they do a check on them for a fit and propper person test we will see.

Aye they will probably sell it back to Bradford for a £1 or something! Cheers RFL...
I hope Danny Kirmond stays for 2014 and beyond! :)
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 pm
JINJER User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

TheLinkMan wrote:

And who are they?
Twitter...@GINGERWILDCAT
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm
muttley cat Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

this is an easy one , the RFL are using Vaseline with the Bulls , All we had was tears :roll:
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:35 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

The talk is of a consortium of Bradford businessmen from the Asian community - good stuff if true.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the administrator in Bradford's case has been paid up front, whereas ours was required to recoup his own fees from the sale of assets i.e players - not sure if I've dreamt that or if it's actually the case.

Either way, the wages are due on Friday and any business man worth his salt wouldn't take on that liability if he didn't have to; it will be interesting to see how that bill is covered.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 pm
Big lads mate Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

bren2k wrote:
The talk is of a consortium of Bradford businessmen from the Asian community - good stuff if true.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the administrator in Bradford's case has been paid up front, whereas ours was required to recoup his own fees from the sale of assets i.e players - not sure if I've dreamt that or if it's actually the case.

Either way, the wages are due on Friday and any business man worth his salt wouldn't take on that liability if he didn't have to; it will be interesting to see how that bill is covered.

Bradford business men from the Asian community? Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. :HAND:
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Bed Kid User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Jarrad hickey will be back over if these Asians take over.

Did someone say all you can eat Buffett.
Get all your SBK memrobillia at www.sunbedkid.com
Follow me on twitter@ twitter.com/sunbedkid to find out the latest car park sightings.
Next