LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1844 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - One Rule for Bailey and McGoldrick....

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com One Rule for Bailey and McGoldrick....

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 am
RoyFrancis User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Sherbert Dip wrote:
The RFL dare not upset arrogant turd Ratboy in case he sulks & follows his equally obnoxious brother to Union.

Unfortunately you are absolutely correct
It's hard to sing with an 'oofer on yer back!
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 am
Wigan Peer User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are soooo funny. Not bitter at all....
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy clapper.

But i was actually right this season!!!
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 am
Ferdy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wigan Peer wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are soooo funny. Not bitter at all....

Sadly you will find threads like this on all boards. I am pretty sure you will find threads regarding the light treatment of Leeds players at the RFL on other team boards. It's a trait of supporting a team. I'm hard done to and look how lightly others are treated. Usually in the heat of the moment.

Cannot comment on the tomkins "push" as I didn't see it. In general I think all these bans for pushing the Ref are OTT I have yet to see a malicious one, just the ref getting in the way of defences that said I can see the RFL standpoint in that respect of the ref.
If your not cheating, your not trying. Barrie Mcdermott
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 am
Wigan Peer User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ferdy wrote:
Sadly you will find threads like this on all boards. I am pretty sure you will find threads regarding the light treatment of Leeds players at the RFL on other team boards. It's a trait of supporting a team. I'm hard done to and look how lightly others are treated. Usually in the heat of the moment.

Cannot comment on the tomkins "push" as I didn't see it. In general I think all these bans for pushing the Ref are OTT I have yet to see a malicious one, just the ref getting in the way of defences that said I can see the RFL standpoint in that respect of the ref.

Odd how you can be banned for touching a ref, but get no punishments for serious head shots on other players!! If i'm right about the Tomkins "push" it was because the ref was in the way.

I also think the chatting to the refs is terrible at the moment, of course Sam is one of the worst culprits, as is Finch. But if they have been watching Sinfield for the last god knows how many years, it hardly sets a good example. BTW, Hock was punished for barely touching a ref, so its not just you guys.
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy clapper.

But i was actually right this season!!!
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 am
django User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I think the point of this thread wasn't to say "we've been hard by" or "Wigan allowed to get away with murder" but to highlight the Ref's & the RFL's inconsistencies.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 am
tad rhino User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

The ref was in webbs.baileys and mcgoldricks way too. They got charged though
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 pm
rhinoms User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Sinfield is the captain he's allowed to talk to the official amd what most don't notice is when te ref calls him out for a word just as much as he approaches them.
Bill_Barlow User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Speaking of Tomkins kicking out isnt that what Bailey was sent down for? kicking someone in the face and breaking his jaw, oh but Sams the low life. :IDEA:
FearTheVee User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Barrie's Glass Eye wrote:
Great player with a questionable on field personality just like Hock and to a lesser extent Chase and Leeds own TMFMISL..

However unlike TMFMISL he kicks out, holds down the tackler and generally plays, on top of his brilliance a dishonest game. And that is why I agree with BaldRick. Keep him and I wont mind watching his moments of brilliance, but unless he wins England a world cup, I will not be able to support him.

No player should think he is bigger than the game and no matter how good you are you should not get preferencial treatment for the RFL or sky. However this seems to be the case, and it will only lead to having to further widen the doorframes at the DW in order for Tomkins ever inflating head to fit through

I assume you've never cheered for Brent Webb?

Sam Tomkins is far from the villain he's made out to be.
Tony Soprano User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Tomkins is a little petulant and nothing else, he would walk into the Leeds team and any Leeds fans who wouldn't welcome him baffle me.
PreviousNext