PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Luke Ambler off..

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm
Sherbert Dip Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Given permission to speak to other clubs

Good luck to him. I'm sure he'll find his level and do well.
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm
rhinoms User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Not surprised he didn't really get a run pre-season and Fax even offered him an office job as well as playing not long ago good luck to the lad though.
I will say though Amor ,Singleton and D.Smith are much better potential/options imo.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 am
thebloodbath User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: ".........Bite the lightning.........and tell me how it tastes........."
He's a good lad. Hope he gets something sorted quickly.
Ryan Bailey (11/11/83) - The Most Feared Man In Super League

The Most Feared Man In Super League (TMFMISL) * Coined by thebloodbath * Inspired by Bailey *
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 am
darwoo11 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Still has potential and might still come through yet with a couple more years in the game.

Pretty obvious he wasnt going to get a run at Leeds so good luck to the lad
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 am
Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Goodbye Mr Ambler, we hardly knew ye....
BELIEVE. BELIEF. BEYOND.

IT AIN'T WHERE YOUR FROM, ITS WHERE YOUR AT.

LEEDS
Where the team makes the city and the city makes the team.

Yala!
Doggies Bro
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:28 am
thebloodbath User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: ".........Bite the lightning.........and tell me how it tastes........."
He does lack a bit of size for a prop. I know he's young but a bit more weight would help in contact etc. Hit the shakes and weight room!
Ryan Bailey (11/11/83) - The Most Feared Man In Super League

The Most Feared Man In Super League (TMFMISL) * Coined by thebloodbath * Inspired by Bailey *