LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1554 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Todays Game

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:15 pm
Mable_Syrup User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

tb wrote:
Eden, Murphy, Cudjoe, Lawrence, George, Brough, Robinson, Mason, Moore, Gilmour, O'Donnell, Patrick, Brown

Fa'ologo, Lee. Faiumu, Chan

You can't call that a week side at all
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 pm
kinleycat User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Great result for you lot today, does that mean Mildred is back in favour? :wink:
READ THE AUP:
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:44 pm
TheTiger123 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Probably, if results like those keep appearing ;) especially after his mate who he brought in played bloody fantastic today!!!!
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:52 pm
THORNTONGIANT Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Mable_Syrup wrote:
You can't call that a week side at all

You can at the moment the way we are playing! :lol:
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm
the_grobs User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

We played as a team today and it's the first time we have done that in a long time! I was very impressed with Ellis, a cracking debut for the lad.
The saying 'bent as a 9 bob note' has now been dropped.....corrected phrase is 'bent as the RFL!'
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 pm
CAS FAN User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I went today expecting something similar to that score in reverse! What an amazing performance though with some fantastic work in the forwards as well as some creative and committed work from the backs!

Huby was simply brilliant with some very powerful runs and the likes of Jackson, Emmitt and Mitchell ran hard as well. Orr controlled things very well and was complimented well by a fantastic Ellis performance on debut. His kicking game certainly provided something which has been missing and his all round vision was great! Griffin and Youngquest both played well and despite an early knock on, Owen was great scoring a superb individual try which I can't wait to see again on Fulltime tonight. Add to that some great play from Hudson and Milner and it was just one of those performance which is a sheer joy to watch.

I don't know about anyone else (and I'm aware that this is just one game) but things felt really different today and for the first time this year we saw out players play like we know they can. I just hope that this is a sign for the remainder of the year and that we have turned the corner :)
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Danny Orr CLEANING Luke George up. Cleaning.
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm
delboy66 User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

I thought Grant Millington had his best game in a Tigers shirt today ,brilliant ,if unexpected result for us today. :D

Delboy66(aye of the tigers fanzine) :D :D :D :D
Josh 1994-2003(a loving son & my best mate)

AYE SALESMAN OF THE YEAR 2001-2012

For top quality printing try http://www.bpsprint.co.uk

http://www.ayberspace.co.uk
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm
Giantscorpio User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Fully wrote:
Huddersfield fans did literally turn up in a minibus. (Granted a few came in cars but it gave me a wry smile on the way out).

Excellent performance and thoroughly enjoyable. What a difference since Monday.

Twice as many Giants fans today, as Cas fans that came to the Galpharm. In fact I was surprised how many turned up considering our poor run of form.
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 am
12noon User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

I was saying to my son that i thought we would play better and the score would be closer, but i wasn't expecting us to do that. Fantastic game and i wouldn't mind Youngquest and Orr staying on another year.
:)
[url]http://www.12noon.net[/url]
PreviousNext