WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - v BRADFORD
 

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm
Moe Lester Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 363
That's it for me. I'm done. If I want to watch Rugby League in London, I'll go to Skolars or even take a drive to Hemel or maybe even Northampton.

I'm not going to traips two hours across London via public transport to watch a side that isn't competitive, has a clueless coach, a dwindling support group, a lack of any sort of ambition and quite simply shouldn't be in Super League. If I drove to Castleford, Wakefield etc, it may take me an extra hour to get their via a car but at least I'll see a competitive side and a reasonable scoreline.

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 pm
wire quin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 am
Posts: 2259
Wigan next-Thats a winable game

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Southern Reiver User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1297
Location: South of the Thames
Dan Stains woz God wrote:
Not making excuses but we were never going to win with all the emotion and goodwill behind Bradford. Add to that we had no Gower, Kaufusi, Rodney, Cook, Colbon and Golden and really, we had no chance.

What is hard to bear is the fact that we haven't won games that we should have won, such as the home games against Bradford and Hull and the away games against Salford and Widnes. That is what really grates.


Emotional or not the problem is we are not in the least bit competitive. Not even a close game, they didn't train for a couple of days and look more organised and professional than a team together all week. Same issues as in the first few games. Nothing changes. Widnes appear to be getting closer, we're getting further away. Only Wigan next, could top the ton if they aren't resting.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Moe Lester wrote:
That's it for me. I'm done. If I want to watch Rugby League in London, I'll go to Skolars or even take a drive to Hemel or maybe even Northampton.

I'm not going to traips two hours across London via public transport to watch a side that isn't competitive, has a clueless coach, a dwindling support group, a lack of any sort of ambition and quite simply shouldn't be in Super League. If I drove to Castleford, Wakefield etc, it may take me an extra hour to get their via a car but at least I'll see a competitive side and a reasonable scoreline.


Oh well....every cloud and all that :CURTAIN:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 pm
daftdad User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Posts: 1302
Away at Widnes we were very poor and had no right to win that game. In my opinion we are by far the worst team in the league and cannot see another win this year. Surely it must be time to make major changes for next year.

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 pm
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
daftdad wrote:
Surely it must be time to make major changes for next year.

that's exactly what they said this time last year......look where it got us?

He should have been fired (or shunted down to the reserves) in March/April....
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm
Dave Lister User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 7:53 am
Posts: 20171
Location: Summerhouse
daftdad wrote:
Away at Widnes we were very poor and had no right to win that game. In my opinion we are by far the worst team in the league and cannot see another win this year. Surely it must be time to make major changes for next year.


Today was worse than Widnes IMO. We barely completed a set of 6.
king warrior wrote:
Dave do us a favour and gtfo you wopper


Dobbo Hull wrote:
SAME OLD SH8T, WE ARE SH8T AGAR OUT AGAR OUT, NOTHING EVER F9CKING CHANGES. ONCE AGAIN AGAR IS CAUGHT OFF GUARD, HE SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO F8CKING EXPECT. PR1CK!


Redchemic wrote:
With each and every post you make on this thread it is becoming more obvious than ever that you are a self obsessed, moronic nihlist who begruges even those who get off their arses to try to make a difference however small or large.

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm
Huddersfield1895 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 am
Posts: 1126
From the outside looking in, i really can't see how and why Powell is still the head coach. Its clear he has no idea about coaching, tactics, and he can't motivate players. Why is he still your coach?

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm
@ShaunPalmer18 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 9
Location: London
Huddersfield1895 wrote:
From the outside looking in, i really can't see how and why Powell is still the head coach. Its clear he has no idea about coaching, tactics, and he can't motivate players. Why is he still your coach?

I don't think anybody understands how he still has a job, or even how he got the job in the first place.
TONY REA'S BARMY ARMY!

Re: v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:22 pm
Torbreck User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 am
Posts: 1302
Huddersfield1895 wrote:
From the outside looking in, i really can't see how and why Powell is still the head coach. Its clear he has no idea about coaching, tactics, and he can't motivate players. Why is he still your coach?
That really is the $64000 question. I wish I knew.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], TMF and 22 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD (DATE)
4,505,3141,65875,6944,491 (28-03-2016)
Google Analytics Unique Monthly Users : 118,226 (May 2016)
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW ANDROID APP CLICK HERE!
YOUR CLUB : Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
R
L
F
A
N
A
L
Y
T
I
C
S


Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
Change these prefs/or turn this off...

FIXTURES/RESULTS

W/D/L DATE COMP HOME AWAY
Sun 23rd Jul SL WAK STS
Thu 6th Jul SL WAK CAS
Sat 1st Jul SL WAK WAR
Sun 11th Jun SL WAK LEE
Fri 26th May SL WAK HUD
Sun 30th Apr SL WAK CAS
Mon 17th Apr SL WAK WIG
Fri 7th Apr SL WAK WID
Thu 23rd Mar SL WAK LEI
Sun 12th Mar SL WAK SAL
Sun 12th Feb SL WAK HFC
L Fri 23rd Sep SL STS 32 12 WAK
L Fri 2nd Sep SL CAS 46 22 WAK
L Sun 21st Aug SL WID 40 8 WAK
L Fri 5th Aug SL WIG 60 12 WAK
W Sat 16th Jul SL CAT 28 30 WAK
L Fri 8th Jul SL WIG 22 18 WAK
W Sun 12th Jun SL HUD 2 10 WAK
L Fri 27th May SL SAL 38 8 WAK
W Fri 29th Apr SL WID 16 18 WAK
W Mon 28th Mar SL LEE 16 20 WAK
L Fri 18th Mar SL HFC 22 4 WAK
L Fri 11th Mar SL STS 44 4 WAK
L Fri 26th Feb SL WAR 34 16 WAK
W Sun 21st Feb SL HKR 12 14 WAK
L Sun 14th Feb SL CAS 40 6 WAK
Tab two Tab three

Copyrite RLFanalytics 2016
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
  Sat 4th Feb : 15:00
CH-R1
TOULOUSE
v
BATLEY  
  Sun 5th Feb : 15:00
CH-R1
ROCHDALE
v
DEWSBURY  
  Sun 5th Feb : 15:00
CH-R1
SWINTON
v
LONDON  
  Sun 5th Feb : 15:00
CH-R1
OLDHAM
v
SHEFFIELD  
  Sun 5th Feb : 15:00
CH-R1
HULL KR
v
BRADFORD  
  Sun 5th Feb : 15:00
CH-R1
HALIFAX
v
FEATHERSTONE  
  Thu 9th Feb : 20:00
SL-R1
ST. HELENS
v
LEEDSTV  
  Fri 10th Feb : 20:00
SL-R1
WIDNES
v
HUDDERSFIELD  
  Fri 10th Feb : 20:00
SL-R1
CASTLEFORD
v
LEIGHTV  
  Sat 11th Feb : 13:15
SL-R1
SALFORD
v
WIGAN  
  Sat 11th Feb : 18:00
SL-R1
CATALANS
v
WARRINGTONTV  
  Sun 12th Feb : 15:00
CH-R2
SHEFFIELD
v
TOULOUSE  
  Sun 12th Feb : 15:00
CH-R2
LONDON
v
HULL KR  
  Sun 12th Feb : 15:00
CH-R2
DEWSBURY
v
SWINTON  
  Sun 12th Feb : 15:00
CH-R2
FEATHERSTONE
v
OLDHAM