LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 571 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - v BRADFORD

Board index Super League London Broncos v BRADFORD

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm
Moe Lester Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

That's it for me. I'm done. If I want to watch Rugby League in London, I'll go to Skolars or even take a drive to Hemel or maybe even Northampton.

I'm not going to traips two hours across London via public transport to watch a side that isn't competitive, has a clueless coach, a dwindling support group, a lack of any sort of ambition and quite simply shouldn't be in Super League. If I drove to Castleford, Wakefield etc, it may take me an extra hour to get their via a car but at least I'll see a competitive side and a reasonable scoreline.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 pm
wire quin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Wigan next-Thats a winable game
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Southern Reiver User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Dan Stains woz God wrote:
Not making excuses but we were never going to win with all the emotion and goodwill behind Bradford. Add to that we had no Gower, Kaufusi, Rodney, Cook, Colbon and Golden and really, we had no chance.

What is hard to bear is the fact that we haven't won games that we should have won, such as the home games against Bradford and Hull and the away games against Salford and Widnes. That is what really grates.

Emotional or not the problem is we are not in the least bit competitive. Not even a close game, they didn't train for a couple of days and look more organised and professional than a team together all week. Same issues as in the first few games. Nothing changes. Widnes appear to be getting closer, we're getting further away. Only Wigan next, could top the ton if they aren't resting.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Moe Lester wrote:
That's it for me. I'm done. If I want to watch Rugby League in London, I'll go to Skolars or even take a drive to Hemel or maybe even Northampton.

I'm not going to traips two hours across London via public transport to watch a side that isn't competitive, has a clueless coach, a dwindling support group, a lack of any sort of ambition and quite simply shouldn't be in Super League. If I drove to Castleford, Wakefield etc, it may take me an extra hour to get their via a car but at least I'll see a competitive side and a reasonable scoreline.

Oh well....every cloud and all that :CURTAIN:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have

eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 pm
daftdad User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Away at Widnes we were very poor and had no right to win that game. In my opinion we are by far the worst team in the league and cannot see another win this year. Surely it must be time to make major changes for next year.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 pm
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

daftdad wrote:
Surely it must be time to make major changes for next year.

that's exactly what they said this time last year......look where it got us?

He should have been fired (or shunted down to the reserves) in March/April....
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have

eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm
Dave Lister User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

daftdad wrote:
Away at Widnes we were very poor and had no right to win that game. In my opinion we are by far the worst team in the league and cannot see another win this year. Surely it must be time to make major changes for next year.

Today was worse than Widnes IMO. We barely completed a set of 6.
king warrior wrote:
Dave do us a favour and gtfo you wopper

Dobbo Hull wrote:
SAME OLD SH8T, WE ARE SH8T AGAR OUT AGAR OUT, NOTHING EVER F9CKING CHANGES. ONCE AGAIN AGAR IS CAUGHT OFF GUARD, HE SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO F8CKING EXPECT. PR1CK!

Redchemic wrote:
With each and every post you make on this thread it is becoming more obvious than ever that you are a self obsessed, moronic nihlist who begruges even those who get off their arses to try to make a difference however small or large.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm
Huddersfield1895 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

From the outside looking in, i really can't see how and why Powell is still the head coach. Its clear he has no idea about coaching, tactics, and he can't motivate players. Why is he still your coach?
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm
@ShaunPalmer18 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Huddersfield1895 wrote:
From the outside looking in, i really can't see how and why Powell is still the head coach. Its clear he has no idea about coaching, tactics, and he can't motivate players. Why is he still your coach?

I don't think anybody understands how he still has a job, or even how he got the job in the first place.
TONY REA'S BARMY ARMY!
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:22 pm
Torbreck User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Huddersfield1895 wrote:
That really is the $64000 question. I wish I knew.
PreviousNext