WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Player Leaving and Coming
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Posted by Durham Giant on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 11358
Location: Durham
brearley84 wrote:
Elima to catalans...always liked him as a player...



would have been a good signing. Ready to move to prop i would have thought
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm
Posted by Gi4nts on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm
Gi4nts Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 3:47 pm
Posts: 271
Durham Giant wrote:
would have been a good signing. Ready to move to prop i would have thought


Not sure if you are being serious due to lack of smiley, if you are you need locking up!!

Our season had dramatically derailed due to playing second rowers as props and not having enough grunt up front.

We need specialist props, hard, aggressive, nasty buggers not ageing bulked up second rowers.
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 pm
Posted by Durham Giant on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 pm
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 11358
Location: Durham
Gi4nts wrote:
Not sure if you are being serious due to lack of smiley, if you are you need locking up!!

Our season had dramatically derailed due to playing second rowers as props and not having enough grunt up front.

We need specialist props, hard, aggressive, nasty buggers not ageing bulked up second rowers.



They do not come much harder and nastier than Elima.

aged 29, 6 foot 2 and 16 stone.

He fits the bill.

not mant good experienced props around so would have done the job for 2 to 3 years. Possibly Bulls best forward this year.
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 am
Posted by GiantsMassive on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 am
GiantsMassive Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 173
Tonks Peltier Walker all leaving
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:19 pm
Posted by brearley84 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:19 pm
brearley84 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 13401
Location: Huddersfield
GiantsMassive wrote:
Tonks Peltier Walker all leaving


Peltier disapointing..not done anything.
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm
Posted by jools on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 7928
So we have few props in our first team, there are a distinct lack of decent prop forwards generally in the game- hence Leeds signing griff and Moore as all that was available - and we are letting walker go- who played as well as anyone else, tonks who I think has only played one at kr, and peltier who was given a jersey but not an opportunity. Anyone else think this is madness?
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Posted by brearley84 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 pm
brearley84 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 13401
Location: Huddersfield
jools wrote:
So we have few props in our first team, there are a distinct lack of decent prop forwards generally in the game- hence Leeds signing griff and Moore as all that was available - and we are letting walker go- who played as well as anyone else, tonks who I think has only played one at kr, and peltier who was given a jersey but not an opportunity. Anyone else think this is madness?


lets see who they bring in.... mullally is a big prop signing for next year...as rumour has it.
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 pm
Posted by Ivor C&G Scarf on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 pm
Ivor C&G Scarf User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 3:26 pm
Posts: 6802
Location: Soundly Huddersfield

brearley84 wrote:
lets see who they bring in.... mullally is a big prop signing for next year...as rumour has it.


Fact - NB said so last Tuesday.
Image
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm
Posted by jools on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 7928
So a player currently playing in the championship. Oh joy.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: Player Leaving and Coming
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Posted by Mable_Syrup on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Mable_Syrup User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Posts: 2655
Location: Back of the North stand
why have Brown doing these announcements? Get Baloo doing it, as he must have wanted him?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HuddsRL5, saint joe and 63 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk





POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,664,4601,48976,3494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time 
World Cup: Semi Final
AUSTRALIA
54-6
FIJI
TOMORROW 05:00
World Cup: Semi Final
ENGLAND
v
TONGA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM