PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Eddie Hemmings is a ****

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Eddie Hemmings is a ****

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm
Slugger McBatt User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Chez_FC_Fan wrote:
Team Bus held up in Leeds, Fire near the ground arrived at the ground at 7.15pm.

Which Eddie said.
NEWMARKET - IT'S NOT IN CASTLEFORD - OR IN WAKEFIELD!!!
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 pm
meatpaste User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

At least they delayed the kick off unlike last week
"I like that boulder-that is a nice boulder"
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:34 pm
wolfie Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Chez_FC_Fan wrote:
Team Bus held up in Leeds, Fire near the ground arrived at the ground at 7.15pm.

shouldnt of left hull at 4-30 on a friday night match,then divert to pick aspinwall up on the way,poor planning if you ask me,nowt to do with us losing tho were just not good enough and leeds were no better tbh just that they took there chances and we never.
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm
Hawk Wing Stevo's Armpit

wolfie wrote:
shouldnt of left hull at 4-30 on a friday night match,then divert to pick aspinwall up on the way,poor planning if you ask me,nowt to do with us losing tho were just not good enough and leeds were no better tbh just that they took there chances and we never.

If that's true wolfie not a very good sign for our club, really was looking forward to Gentle/Pearson taking the club forward, seem to be stagnating somewhat lately.
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm
FC-Steward User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Hawk Wing wrote:
If that's true wolfie not a very good sign for our club, really was looking forward to Gentle/Pearson taking the club forward, seem to be stagnating somewhat lately.

Take your tongue from out his ar*e boy , your not a dog are you !
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 am
Hawk Wing Stevo's Armpit

FC-Steward wrote:
Take your tongue from out his ar*e boy , your not a dog are you !

:CHILL:
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am
Goochie User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I wondered at the game why we only warmed up for about 10 minutes, and even then it looked poor, things that usually come as second nature like the catch and pass drill and where to go when they start hitting pads went wrong tonight.
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 am
cod'ead User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

meatpaste wrote:
At least they delayed the kick off unlike last week

That's because Gentle is respected throughout the game
The older I get, the better I was

Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator."

cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 am
sanjunien User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Yes, Eddie did mention the weather and the fire which delayed the team coach so get off his back on this one

on the subject of being late - doesn't the team sheets have to be handed in an hour before KO ? Failure to do so is usually a letter to Red Hall from the Match Commissioner with a fine or rollicking at a later date

I know this happened at a Championship game involving Toulouse and Fev (IIRC) when the away team decided to arrive half an hour before KO due to the very hot conditions etc in their playing kit and ready for the warm up ! The Match Commissioner complained to the RFL though I don't know if any further action was taken
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:50 am
Sebasteeno User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

wolfie wrote:

If so then thats shambolic
PreviousNext