PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ladies Day Cougars v York 15th July 2012

Board index Kingstone Press Championship 1 Keighley Cougars Ladies Day Cougars v York 15th July 2012

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 pm
MICKY1920 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It is Ladies Day at our Cougars vs York City Knights game on 15th July 2012!
All Ladies will have free entry into the ground and receive a free glass of sparkling wine on 15th July

Every year the Cougars hold a Ladies Day at one of our games. This year, given the weather this Summer so far, we are expecting it to be a beautiful sunny day, so we ask all ladies to come down to the ground from 12.30pm onwards for free entry and a sparkling glass of wine.

It should be a great day out with hopefully a good win from our team!

(Above message from Gary via email)
Click the link to see my Keighley Cougar Vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MICKY1920
Stealth Comic User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

15th July York, Ladies Day, all those lacking a y chromosome get in free and a complimentary glass of wine to boot

5th August Dewsbury Rams, Wales Day, all those of Welsh descent get in free and a complimentary inflatable sheep to use at your leisure and Dewsbury's mascot, Roger the Ram, providing all the family entertainment.

12th August Leigh, t'wrong side of t'pennines day, free entry for anyone who got their Lancashire passport stamped at border control t'other side of Cowling. Complimentary homemade Lobby available from the Progress café.

Note that this a sarcastic post illustrating the point that I don't believe in discrimination or giving preferential treatment towards any group be it on the grounds of age, gender, faith (or lack of it), sexuality, disability, race, ethnic background or nationality. I believe in equality. Besides i'm one of those of Welsh decent, it's my birthday on the 5th of August so it would be nice to get a present, even if it's just a blow up sheep that plays upon a crude racial stereotype.
The superior man understands what is right, the inferior man understands what will sell.
StephanieM User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Stealth Comic wrote:
15th July York, Ladies Day, all those lacking a y chromosome get in free and a complimentary glass of wine to boot

5th August Dewsbury Rams, Wales Day, all those of Welsh descent get in free and a complimentary inflatable sheep to use at your leisure and Dewsbury's mascot, Roger the Ram, providing all the family entertainment.

Note that this a sarcastic post illustrating the point that I don't believe in discrimination or giving preferential treatment towards any group be it on the grounds of age, gender, faith (or lack of it), sexuality, disability, race, ethnic background or nationality. I believe in equality. Besides i'm one of those of Welsh decent, it's my birthday on the 5th of August so it would be nice to get a present, even if it's just a blow up sheep that plays upon a crude racial stereotype.

Sarcastic or not, thats a great posting, and made my evening after a long, and pretty ghastly day/evening at work.
But no, I'm not saying baa... :lol:
Soft, soppy Cougars fan
Knight till I drop Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Can I assume that it includes 'away Ladies' supporters??
Will be coming over with a car full - 3 Ladies (or so they tell me) & myself.
Still 2pm kick off??