WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ian Brady is ill in hospital

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Ian Brady is ill in hospital

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 pm
cod'ead User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 10:49 am
Posts: 37704
Location: Zummerzet, where the zoider apples grow
Marcus Notsquare wrote:
Am I correct in thinking that Brady has a photo of Myra Hindley in his cell, taken on Saddleworth Moor, which would help identify Keith Bennett's grave. Burt of course it can't be investigated because that would infringe Brady's human rights.


I seriously doubt that.

Anyway, he's been released from hospital and is back in chokey tonight.

Don't have nightmares
The older I get, the better I was

Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator."

cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:49 am
Posts: 12006
Marcus Notsquare wrote:
identify Keith Bennett's grave.


Hopefully he does this before he dies but I doubt it.
WIGAN RLFC
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:03 am
rover49 Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 13173
Location: Hedon (sometimes), sometimes Premier Inn's
Conroy wrote:
Hopefully he does this before he dies but I doubt it.


TBH, I doubt he will remember the location after all this time, especially if he has mental issues.
'when my life is over, the thing which will have given me greatest pride is that I was first to plunge into the sea, swimming freely underwater without any connection to the terrestrial world'

Yves Le Prieur, the real inventor of the aqualung
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:32 am
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:49 am
Posts: 12006
rover49 wrote:
TBH, I doubt he will remember the location after all this time, especially if he has mental issues.


Maybe not, but an indication off photographs would be a start.
WIGAN RLFC
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:14 pm
McLaren_Field User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:40 am
Posts: 32466
Location: Leeds

Conroy wrote:
Maybe not, but an indication off photographs would be a start.



They took Hindley up onto the moors (a couple of times ?) with photographs but were unable to pinpoint the exact locations - the photography experts on here will tell you but I imagine that if you are trying to judge how far away you are from a distant feature then your error of margin could be several hundred yards, even if you've got the correct straight line - you're then searching a peat moor which varies in depth and may even have shifted over the years (including its contents) and you're looking for bits of bones by prodding with spikes or using cadaver dogs, or even using ground radar - its a tall order.
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece
------------------------------------------------------
The Jerry Chicken Blog Page
------------------------------------------------------
BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK

AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY
....................................................................
ART PROFILE
...................................................................
On Twitter
...................................................................
On Facebook
...................................................................
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 pm
Glasgow Gal User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:39 pm
Posts: 6392
Location: Glasgow
McLaren_Field wrote:
They took Hindley up onto the moors (a couple of times ?) with photographs but were unable to pinpoint the exact locations - the photography experts on here will tell you but I imagine that if you are trying to judge how far away you are from a distant feature then your error of margin could be several hundred yards, even if you've got the correct straight line - you're then searching a peat moor which varies in depth and may even have shifted over the years (including its contents) and you're looking for bits of bones by prodding with spikes or using cadaver dogs, or even using ground radar - its a tall order.


They took Brady up shortly after Pauline Reade's body was found, but he couldn't pinpoint anything either. I don't think he could pinpoint it, even if he really wanted to with the shifts on the moor.
Re: Ian Brady is ill in hospital
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:49 am
Posts: 12006
Glasgow Gal wrote:
They took Brady up shortly after Pauline Reade's body was found, but he couldn't pinpoint anything either. I don't think he could pinpoint it, even if he really wanted to with the shifts on the moor.


I doubt they'll ever find it until some unfortunate soul drives past his bones on the motorway or a dog finds them when fetching a stick.
WIGAN RLFC
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Devil's Advocate and 19 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,652,6681,61576,3054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 27th Oct : 10:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
ENGLAND
Sat 28th Oct : 06:00
World Cup: Group C
  
PNG
v
WALES
Sat 28th Oct : 08:10
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SAMOA
Sat 28th Oct : 10:40
World Cup: Group D
  
FIJI
v
USA
Sun 29th Oct : 03:30
World Cup: Group B
  
IRELAND
v
ITALY
Sun 29th Oct : 05:00
World Cup: Group A
  
FRANCE
v
LEBANON
Sun 29th Oct : 06:15
World Cup: Group C/D
  
SCOTLAND
v
TONGA
Fri 3rd Nov : 09:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
FRANCE
Sat 4th Nov : 04:00
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SCOTLAND
Sat 4th Nov : 06:30
World Cup: Group B
  
SAMOA
v
TONGA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM