WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - FEV - LEYTHERS .
 

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 9179
Location: blackpool tower circus
FevGrinder wrote:
Hi Charlie, I for one can't wait for the return leg in two weeks time will be a facinating game. I thought Powell got our deffence spot on last night which won us the game. It is hard to see past the top 3 for the GF and NRC though I am sure Sheff/Batley fans may disagree.

Shame we missed you all in Legends bar (but being 20+ mins late for kick off put pay to that :( ). Be good to see you in the Lagoon, traffic allowing. :(

I agree with you aout your defence , i think you could have tackled us all night ,until we changed our play , with Brierleys try , however as ive said the BEST team on the night won , no complaints from me , again i to cant see anything coming from the Seagulls and the Bullfrogs .
It was a shame you couldnt make Legends bar , i love having the craic with you Fevvers ,im setting out early for the NRC game and dining in Fev,so i will be in the Lagoon bar , see yawl there . :thumb: :thumb:

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:25 pm
FevGrinder User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm
Posts: 345
charlie caroli wrote:
I agree with you aout your defence , i think you could have tackled us all night ,until we changed our play , with Brierleys try , however as ive said the BEST team on the night won , no complaints from me , again i to cant see anything coming from the Seagulls and the Bullfrogs .
It was a shame you couldnt make Legends bar , i love having the craic with you Fevvers ,im setting out early for the NRC game and dining in Fev,so i will be in the Lagoon bar , see yawl there . :thumb: :thumb:


Brierleys try was top draw, one of the best trys I have seen in a while.

Look forward to saying hi when you get to the Lagoon bar.

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 9179
Location: blackpool tower circus
Well my Fev friends , only 2 days to go , you are rightly favorites , and in the driving seat , but remember the Alamo :shock: , some say Davy Crockett was a Leyther :shock: its been said 100 Leythers would have kept em out of the Alamo , on Thursday we will hopefully have around 300 Leythers at POR , cheering our boys on , im hoping for a great game .

It was good to see you Fevvers at MP on Sunday , i have a lot of time for you Fevvers as you know , and will be in the Laggon bar Thursday accepting drinks :lol: :lol: :lol: from Robin , Sidnee , Gaz , and Cush , ive seen your predictions , Charlie is going for Fev 22 - Leigh 26 , i know nobody will agree with me , they never do , i will also be dining in the Fev Arms , early evening , is it Formal or Casual dress in there ? :wink: :wink: .

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 am
Dick Jones User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:36 pm
Posts: 22383
Location: Leigh
Doubt me making the pub, we leave at 5pm depends on the motorway.
L.I.S.A Secretary LISA website

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 am
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:59 am
Posts: 3513
Location: Rawmarsh, Rotherham
Straight to the ground then Lynda. You'll have little time for owt else.
See you there girl - I take it that miserable bug__ger still has the hump on?? :lol: :lol:
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 am
ian c Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Posts: 7159
Location: North stand come on Leigh
charlie caroli wrote:
Well my Fev friends , only 2 days to go , you are rightly favorites , and in the driving seat , but remember the Alamo :shock: , some say Davy Crockett was a Leyther :shock: its been said 100 Leythers would have kept em out of the Alamo , on Thursday we will hopefully have around 300 Leythers at POR , cheering our boys on , im hoping for a great game .

It was good to see you Fevvers at MP on Sunday , i have a lot of time for you Fevvers as you know , and will be in the Laggon bar Thursday accepting drinks :lol: :lol: :lol: from Robin , Sidnee , Gaz , and Cush , ive seen your predictions , Charlie is going for Fev 22 - Leigh 26 , i know nobody will agree with me , they never do , i will also be dining in the Fev Arms , early evening , is it Formal or Casual dress in there ? :wink: :wink: .

Don't start eating till we get there charlie, :lol: Henry's picking me up at 3.15pm mate, see you there. :thumb:
Second home the gym

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 9179
Location: blackpool tower circus
ian c wrote:
Don't start eating till we get there charlie, :lol: Henry's picking me up at 3.15pm mate, see you there. :thumb:

Apparently Ian , Sidnee and Robin have promised to buy every Leyther who goes in the Lagoon Bar a drink , i WILL be there .

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 pm
Dick Jones User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:36 pm
Posts: 22383
Location: Leigh
Rotherham Fev Fan wrote:
Straight to the ground then Lynda. You'll have little time for owt else.
See you there girl - I take it that miserable bug__ger still has the hump on?? :lol: :lol:



yip and hes not coming and not even watching the game in the pub, his loss, Im looking forward to a good battle and may the best team win.
L.I.S.A Secretary LISA website

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:09 pm
sidnee Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm
Posts: 522
charlie caroli wrote:
Apparently Ian , Sidnee and Robin have promised to buy every Leyther who goes in the Lagoon Bar a drink , i WILL be there .



Correct, I am buying from noon until 16:30 and Robin is paying from 16:30 'til kick off :thumb:
The weak conform, the strong survive.

Re: FEV - LEYTHERS .

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 9179
Location: blackpool tower circus
sidnee wrote:
Correct, I am buying from noon until 16:30 and Robin is paying from 16:30 'til kick off :thumb:

It was good to see ya in the Lagoon bar last night Sid , like my second home now , i get on with all Fevvers ,and will be in Blackpool cheering you on for the Final , you may not have seen the last of us Leythers yet this season , good luck for the Final . :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Featherstone Rovers



LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sat : 06:00 : TV
Sat : 08:30 : TV
Sat : 10:30 : TV
Sat : 12:45 : TV
Sat : 18:30
Sun : 05:00 : TV
Sun : 07:00 : TV
Sun : 14:30
Sun : 15:00
Sun : 15:00
Sun : 15:00

Sun : 15:00
Sun : 15:00
Mon : 10:00 TV
Thu : 14:30
Thu : 20:00 TV
Fri : 20:00 TV
Fri : 20:00
Sat : 15:00 TV
Sat : 17:00
Sat : 18:00 TV
Sat : 18:30