WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Reserves This Wednesday..

Board index Kingstone Press Championship 1 Keighley Cougars Reserves This Wednesday..

Reserves This Wednesday..

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 am
Rach User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Location: Behind the Cougar Park Bar/ Your Sporting Chance Penthouse Suite

V York City Knights Kick off 8pm at Cougar Park...

Hall of Fame Bar open from 7pm

Re: Reserves This Wednesday..

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 pm
Rach User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Location: Behind the Cougar Park Bar/ Your Sporting Chance Penthouse Suite

Pretty comprehensive win for the lads , think the final score was 50-14 to us .

Marchy had a run out and predictably ran the show as well as getting on the score sheet , but all the young lads again showed up well .

Tries Jack Cawood 2 , Jack Copperwaite 2 , Ryan Smith , Andy Walker 2, and Paul March an I think one more try scorer which I cant remember :DOH: . Ben Stead kicked 7 from 9 including some beauts from the touchline .

The whole back line of the two Jacks , Luke Whitley and especially Ethan Hawksworth all had cracking games against a York side containing a sprinkling of first teamers including George Elliot who came on dual reg to us the other year from Leeds with Jake Normington

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 am
Dreamer User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

A very enjoyable game, the young lads give their all and play well above their weight. After some initial confusion over ball distribution, they worked together and sorted it out.

Quite a different experience to Hunslet last Sunday.
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right!

Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness.

Anon.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 pm
Lawkholme Len User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Great refreshing game of rugby. Should be more down to support these games. Poor George Elliott copped an injury in a very tender place - Marchie and the 'Dreadlock Destroyer' Adam Howard took a dislike to each other - Ben Stead pulled off two fantastic touchline conversions.