PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - an open letter to Brian Noble

Board index Super League Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net an open letter to Brian Noble

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 am
juliebull Stevo's Armpit

Agree 100%
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 am
bullfann Stevo's Armpit

Also agree
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 am
beefy1 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Bulliac wrote:
Dear Brian,
I couldn’t let this whole distressing mess pass without a comment and as I don’t know how else to contact you….

I would hate you to think that the fans of our club don’t have tremendous respect for you and all you’ve achieved over many years because, even though this is a personal message and represents no-one but myself, I know that the vast majority of fans at the club bear no ill will towards you at all, not a shred. Just the opposite, in fact.

What they also have is a great respect for Mick Potter and the coaching staff, along with a distaste for the men at the top who got us into this mess, and that, and only that, is behind all the comments and apparent bad feeling. After three or four years of underachievement and a gradual decline in fortunes it seemed, under Mick Potter, that things were at last, on the mend; a team playing as a unit, fighting for each other and showing wonderful spirit. Even under the ‘glory years’ I’ve seldom been as proud of the team as I have been on occasion this season.

I hope the background, which obviously you must be aware of, from the point of view of a fan, can help you put all the negativity into context; it ain’t about you mate, it really isn’t.

Yours sincerely
Ian Copley

^What he said^
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 am
melly88 User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Totally agree too... Well put and would wish it could be passed on. Couldn't help but feel sorry after reading his article.

Also who are the knobheads that have been abusing his lad?? Scum :SHOOT:
To better yourself... Compete against yourself --- #Icompetewithmyself
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 am
joedynamo User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Also agree with the OP :thumb:
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 am
Duckman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Well said that man.
The Iconic Odsal stadium, home to the Iconic RFL brand the Bradford Bulls...
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:24 am
ridlerbull User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Here here!
A casual stroll throught the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 am
FarsleyBull Stevo's Armpit

Ditto!! Sums up my feelings exactly. Is there a way we can get the letter to him directly? I know he has a linkedin page.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 am
ex Bull Dog User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Definitely agree
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:31 am
zapperbull User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Fully Agree.
CAPTAIN BLACK IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE RFL
PreviousNext