PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Jordan Tansey-wasn't expecting that

Board index Super League Castleford Tigers Jordan Tansey-wasn't expecting that

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:52 am
mdean User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Bit of a gamble, but all overseas players are so this is not a lot different really.

Potentially excellent, capacity to let his mind wander, let's hope at 25 he has put the distractions behind him.

Like this signing, young and English.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 am
Sam Buca II User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Rangi & Tansey, drinking buddies since 2013
Will Ferrell wrote:

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cake and it can buy beer. I would say that's about even."

Ryan Bailey wrote:
My mum always said that there would be haters. Not everyone can love ya

Classic Bailey 8)

McLaren_Field re Damo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
What is it that you contribute in exchange for your benefit payments?

He breathes out CO2, which helps the trees.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 am
jbyck Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Cant you take him now please?, never seen such a lazy player, mind you what do you expect when he's seen drinking into the early hours of a Sunday when he's playing a few hours later, utter waste of a talent.
Second Division Champions 2005
3rd time lucky
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 am
mdean User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Our sport does have large proportions of these kinds of people.......

Rangi, Todd Carney, Tim Smith, Longy: where you are not sure if they're more trouble than they are worth. There are others who have ruined it and never fulfilled their potential too of course.
At 25 you would rather hope that falling from an NRL contract to York (no disrespect intended) might focus his mind a bit.

No problem with this, expect he will divide opinion, like Goldy utility back and not clear what his expert position is. Always felt he was a bit like Pryce, played how he was feeling and a heart like a pea sometimes, interesting.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 am
tttiger Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

good signing I feel , as he will add competition for places to the outside backs and can cover most positions in the back line. Will be cheap too.
I would expect a few more signings like this as I reckon IM is trying to build a bigger squad of 25-30 players.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 am
Ponterflfan Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

tttiger wrote:
good signing I feel , as he will add competition for places to the outside backs and can cover most positions in the back line. Will be cheap too.
I would expect a few more signings like this as I reckon IM is trying to build a bigger squad of 25-30 players.

Definitely will be cheap, 40 Park Drives and 24 cans of Skol a day should cover it.

I'm sorry but if this is the standard we've dropped too then god help us next season!
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am
casman2 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Extremely disappointed with this.

I thought Shenton was the standard of player we were after for next season?
Tansey is lazy, ill-disciplined and a liability. Glad it's only a year but even that is too long
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 am
tttiger Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

casman2 wrote:
Extremely disappointed with this.

I thought Shenton was the standard of player we were after for next season?
Tansey is lazy, ill-disciplined and a liability. Glad it's only a year but even that is too long

a bit like rangi then ??? at least he wont be our top earner !
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 am
Big Man User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Give the lad a chance, he hasn't even pulled a black and amber shirt on yet. Once he has played half a dozen games with the team that we put out next season, then a judgement can be made but surely not before.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 am
casman2 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Big Man wrote:
Give the lad a chance, he hasn't even pulled a black and amber shirt on yet. Once he has played half a dozen games with the team that we put out next season, then a judgement can be made but surely not before.

He's been sacked off by most clubs, that tells a big story.

He is going to have a lot to prove to many people
Next