WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Board index RLFANS MAIN NRL Kangaroo Bar Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

 
Main chat for Australian Rugby League

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:42 am
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Odem wrote:
That is just daft.

Shhhh...you'll be shot for criticising the NRL on here :CURTAIN:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 am
Sheldon User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 21966
Location: Sydney
Odem wrote:
That is just daft.


Not really, it's a system that works well and doesn't flog the star players.

It also means your allowed more clubs.
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 am
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Sheldon wrote:
Not really, it's a system that works well and doesn't flog the star players.

It also means your allowed more clubs.

MY ANSWER WAS BETTER 8)
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 am
Sheldon User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 21966
Location: Sydney
gutterfax wrote:
MY ANSWER WAS BETTER 8)


Your missing a couple of people aren't you? :lol:
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Sheldon wrote:
Your missing a couple of people aren't you? :lol:


TFC on LU is great.....Eels and EA are getting slightly annoyed that I'm still there....it's a great place for winding them up.

Back on Thread.

24 regular season games is enough.......
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 am
Sheldon User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 21966
Location: Sydney
gutterfax wrote:
TFC on LU is great.....Eels and EA are getting slightly annoyed that I'm still there....it's a great place for winding them up.

Back on Thread.

24 regular season games is enough.......


I have no idea who TFC and EA are.
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.

Re: Warriors....OFFICIALLY MINTED!

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 pm
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Sheldon wrote:
I have no idea who TFC and EA are.

lucky you,,, :lol:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to NRL Kangaroo Bar


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD (DATE)
4,427,3621,19575,3354,491 (28-03-2016)
Google Analytics Unique Monthly Users : 118,226 (May 2016)
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP CLICK HERE!
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 25th Aug : 10:50 : TV
Fri 26th Aug : 10:50 : TV
Sat 27th Aug : 06:00 : TV
Sat 27th Aug : 08:30 : TV
Sat 27th Aug : 10:30 : TV
Sat 27th Aug : 15:00 : TV
Sun 28th Aug : 05:00 : TV
Sun 28th Aug : 07:00 : TV
Mon 29th Aug : 10:00 : TV
Mon 29th Aug : 14:00
Mon 29th Aug : 15:00

Mon 29th Aug : 15:00
Mon 29th Aug : 15:00
Thu 1st Sep : 10:50 TV
Fri 2nd Sep : 10:50 TV
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Sat 3rd Sep : 06:00 TV
Sat 3rd Sep : 08:30 TV
Sat 3rd Sep : 10:30 TV