LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1657 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leeds to use Twitter names on shirts

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Leeds to use Twitter names on shirts

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm
SFW Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm
Zuider User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Dear me :DOH:
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 am
tad rhino User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I heard and i cringed. Embarrassing
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 am
Gotcha User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

tad rhino wrote:
I heard and i cringed. Embarrassing

Me too. And whenever we do these type of publicity things we end up with egg on our face. Can we not just stick to rugby.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am
thebloodbath User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: ".........Bite the lightning.........and tell me how it tastes........."
Yup. I'm sure the different lettering on the shirts will have a huge effect on how the game goes. :roll:

These exclamations weren't being made when I think it was Wigan (Millard era IIRC) when they all grew tashes.
Ryan Bailey (11/11/83) - The Most Feared Man In Super League

The Most Feared Man In Super League (TMFMISL) * Coined by thebloodbath * Inspired by Bailey *
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:23 am
finglas User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Makes no odds to me. I have no inclination to stalk people or inviting them to stalk me.
Hail Stewie Griffin wrote:
All dumbies those Irish folk

So you've met my wife
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 am
Harrigan User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

finglas wrote:
Makes no odds to me. I have no inclination to stalk people or inviting them to stalk me.

Yeah, me either!!!

Btw, it's @HollywoodHarrigan ... Follow me ;)
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 am
finglas User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Are you a scientologist as well.

Must follow, must follow, must follow.
Hail Stewie Griffin wrote:
All dumbies those Irish folk

So you've met my wife
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 am
William Eve Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Gotcha wrote:
Can we not just stick to rugby.

The Super League product cannot sell itself by just sticking to the rugby, otherwise more and more fans would see the it for what it really is - a substandard competition comprised of 27 meaningless rounds of low-intensity fixtures with little to no skill on show. That's why the product needs sideshows like a band in the south stand to drum up an atmosphere and twitter shirts to help promote the brand to the feckwitt majority.

I think they should go a step further with those shirts so the players could then wear them with their latest tweets. For instance, McGuire's shirt could tweet that Friday's game isn't that important, that he's not bothered about the result or the performance because Leeds will win when it really counts later on. Peacock's shirt could tweet about his current rage and Bailey could tweet his latest joke, etc.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 am
thebloodbath User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: ".........Bite the lightning.........and tell me how it tastes........."
Harrigan wrote:
Btw, it's @HollywoodHarrigan ... Follow me ;)

Unfollow HH.

It's the only decent thing to do.
Ryan Bailey (11/11/83) - The Most Feared Man In Super League

The Most Feared Man In Super League (TMFMISL) * Coined by thebloodbath * Inspired by Bailey *
Next