PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Liam Watts

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 pm
Jake the Peg Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Was solid enough yesterday. Decent enough debut after only a week with the club and not having played SL for so long. Doubt he'll knuckle down TBH and expect him to slip out of Hull through the back door at some point
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm
Rupert Pupkin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Dave K. wrote:
Theres a suprise (your Hull negative comments not that you have friends).

I though he went pretty well in his short spells, ran the ball in hard and tackled well.

In short your friends are talking rubbish.

Strangely enough the one who mentioned it is an ex player, gets in on his ex players pass, do you have to had played so many games for the club to get one?
Phil Clarke wrote:
Hull KR rising as they have as a club, to be the major force over in the city of Hull, its an absolutely amazing growth of development. If you have to single out one reason why, I think its because of a dynamic figure head and the chairman there in my opinion seems to be the man.

Neil Hudgell wrote:
I don't see it as a job. It is a passion and love that we all share.
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 pm
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Decent debut imo, run hard and tackled well, no offloads as such but he has only being with us a week or so and barely knows his team mates yet so understandable. Hopefully the kid will settle and concentrate on his rugby I think he is a real prospect and hope we can help him settle and help him find some consistency.
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:48 pm
the artist User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

well his error count was low in a tight game - which is more than can be said for most of the team
The referee's indecision is final
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 am
Superbengalea Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Enjoy Liam :D He will have the occasional good game because he has bags of talent,but what he hasnt got is the willingness to knuckle down and do the hard graft that all top players have to do! Scotty Josh Rhys going knowhere so stop getting giddy !
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 am
Dave K. User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Strangely enough the one who mentioned it is an ex player, gets in on his ex players pass, do you have to had played so many games for the club to get one?

Not sure what your point is?

I thought it was all six friends who said it, are you saying that it was just one now?
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 pm
barton baird User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Superbengalea wrote:
Enjoy Liam :D He will have the occasional good game because he has bags of talent,but what he hasnt got is the willingness to knuckle down and do the hard graft that all top players have to do!

I`m sure Gentle won`t tolerate that.If he isn`t bothered I am certain he will be shown where the door is.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
BLACK AND WHITES

East is East,West is West,
and never the twain shall meet.

--------------------------------
"I" said the sparrow "With my bow and arrow."
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm
Rupert Pupkin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Dave K. wrote:
Not sure what your point is?

I thought it was all six friends who said it, are you saying that it was just one now?

Well you mentioned he was talking rubbish yet I would imagine he has a fair grasp of the game, hey, maybe your an ex pro also, I don't know.

Not one said he was anymore than average.
Phil Clarke wrote:
Hull KR rising as they have as a club, to be the major force over in the city of Hull, its an absolutely amazing growth of development. If you have to single out one reason why, I think its because of a dynamic figure head and the chairman there in my opinion seems to be the man.

Neil Hudgell wrote:
I don't see it as a job. It is a passion and love that we all share.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 pm
Dave K. User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

[quote="Rupert Pupkin]Well you mentioned he was talking rubbish yet I would imagine he has a fair grasp of the game, hey, maybe your an ex pro also, I don't know.

Not one said he was anymore than average.[/quote]

Not really, just because they played the game doesn't mean their opinions are right, look at Garry Scofield and Stevo as the perfect examples.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:42 pm
bishops finger Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Dave K. wrote:
Not really, just because they played the game doesn't mean their opinions are right, look at Garry Scofield and Stevo as the perfect examples.

2 very good examples. :thumb:
PreviousNext