PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Congrats

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 pm
Old Viking Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Chris Dalton wrote:
3/10. 2 grades better than Bruce Forsyth, but you're still not good enough.

I DEMAND better trolls.

Is Wirethunder related to Wirewonder? Did they go to the same school and make friends while they were both in the D Stream?
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm
mickburkes boots Strong-running second rower

Old Viking wrote:
Is Wirethunder related to Wirewonder? Did they go to the same school and make friends while they were both in the D Stream?

mate hes a secret viking is mr Thunder :DEPRESSED: we have a light hearted relationship with him and he always comes back for more always cheers me up after a bad day at work though :D
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 pm
Winslade's Offload Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

A belated well done from me. If the rumour mill is correct you should have some good signings for next year as well.

The stadium looked great when I came over for the Wire u20 match, however that pitch................
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

Winslade's Offload wrote:
A belated well done from me. If the rumour mill is correct you should have some good signings for next year as well.

The stadium looked great when I came over for the Wire u20 match, however that pitch................

Thanks for that :D our stadiums awsome and we also have our gym under the stadium too ,well the pitch is something else hope when you come to play at ourplace there kitted out with skullcaps, gloves ,kneepads ,and elbowpads that's oursecret weapon :D or suffer the consequences lol bit like chinese burns
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 am
Winslade's Offload Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

mickburkes boots wrote:
Thanks for that :D our stadiums awsome and we also have our gym under the stadium too ,well the pitch is something else hope when you come to play at ourplace there kitted out with skullcaps, gloves ,kneepads ,and elbowpads that's oursecret weapon :D or suffer the consequences lol bit like chinese burns

:) :)

Just don't go pinching our turf at the zoo ! - it's still a fantastic pitch even though most of the stadium is a wreck. I look forward to my next visit and some cracking games in the future.
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:19 am

Winslade's Offload wrote:
:) :)

Just don't go pinching our turf at the zoo ! - it's still a fantastic pitch even though most of the stadium is a wreck. I look forward to my next visit and some cracking games in the future.

Oh right a wreck :THINK: what about that wilderspool then , and your modern ground with no gym facilities :BLAH: you can take a man out of widnes but not the widnes out of the man or something like that :DANCE:
Previous