PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Bulls Players Issue Statement.

Board index Super League Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Bulls Players Issue Statement.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 pm
Highlander Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I think if there's not a conditioner and/or physio in the gym with them then the insurance is invalidated. Rather than health & safety.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:05 pm
paulwalker71 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Highlander wrote:
I think if there's not a conditioner and/or physio in the gym with them then the insurance is invalidated. Rather than health & safety.

Wouldn't that apply on Sunday afternoon as well then?

Presumably there's a whole lot of people who HAVE to be there for a match to take place at all?
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 pm
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

hi de hi wrote:
Are season tickets not valid for Sunday?

I've not seen anything to suggest otherwise. Not sure about the legalities but as the administrator is continuing the old business (with which we have a contract) then I guess they will be accepted as normal - assuming there are gate persons on duty, of course and the ground isn't closed for health and safety reasons.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 pm
Free-scoring winger

You need the 4 shirts - blue (water), orange(physio), yellow(trainer/coach) and red(Dr).
And the equipment they need to do their jobs. RFL match commissioner checks this.

A certain amount of stewarding.

Police

A crowd Dr (separate from the team Dr)

An ambulance & crew on standby.

Admin - ticketing, gates, lottery.

Pitch ready, grass cut & lines painted.

Kit & boots

And 17 or 18 players!
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 pm
Free-scoring winger

And as I understand it, the administrator cannot use credit so they all have to be paid in advance...
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:25 pm
Ferocious Aardvark User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Highlander wrote:
You need the 4 shirts - blue (water), orange(physio), yellow(trainer/coach) and red(Dr).
And the equipment they need to do their jobs. RFL match commissioner checks this.

A certain amount of stewarding.

Police

A crowd Dr (separate from the team Dr)

An ambulance & crew on standby.

Admin - ticketing, gates, lottery.

Pitch ready, grass cut & lines painted.

Kit & boots

And 17 or 18 players!

Physio staff (unless we will leave any injured players to fend for themselves)

Somebody in a coaching capacity to deal with interchanges if nothing else

Bar staff (assuming you want to sell some more of the paid-for stock sitting there waiting)

Shop staff (despite a small crowd that could be a busy day, and again, the stock is there, just sitting and waiting to be converted to cash)

Actually, knowing what they've done to all the old staff, I am going to feel almost like a scab walking in there. It will be the strangest atmosphere ever. What it will be like for the poor players, though, I can't even imagine. Hopefully the support they will experience from the terraces will help, but I fear one of the smallest crowds on record, as just on a straw poll speaking to people I know, many are just too disgusted at what has just happened and won't be going.
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 pm
hi de hi Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:

Bar staff (assuming you want to sell some more of the paid-for stock sitting there waiting)

Shop staff (despite a small crowd that could be a busy day, and again, the stock is there, just sitting and waiting to be converted to cash)

Actually, knowing what they've done to all the old staff, I am going to feel almost like a scab walking in there. It will be the strangest atmosphere ever. What it will be like for the poor players, though, I can't even imagine. Hopefully the support they will experience from the terraces will help, but I fear one of the smallest crowds on record, as just on a straw poll speaking to people I know, many are just too disgusted at what has just happened and won't be going.

I was in two minds as if to go or not due to my disgust at how things have been handled but i have decided that i need to be there.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 pm
Free-scoring winger

Yes the physios are the orange-shirted guys.

Players may be coaching themsleves at this rate :shock:
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Ferocious Aardvark User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

hi de hi wrote:
I was in two minds as if to go or not due to my disgust at how things have been handled but i have decided that i need to be there.

I have to be there to support the players, but wouldn't blame anybody in the slightest for marking their disapproval by declining to contribute to the administrators' remuneration. (I will sure as hell not be paying at the gate).
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:55 pm
hi de hi Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

I have to be there to support the players, but wouldn't blame anybody in the slightest for marking their disapproval by declining to contribute to the administrators' remuneration. (I will sure as hell not be paying at the gate).

Dead right! I'd gladly chuck a few notes in a bucket to go to the redundant staff but the jokers running this farce can go and do one!
PreviousNext