PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Pathetic Away Support by Giants

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Pathetic Away Support by Giants

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Darrell User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Airliebird94 wrote:
I don't understand why so many people have stopped coming. The Agar/Kath/Rule malarkey is over, we have an owner and coach who are both passionate about developing the club. We've been playing much better rugby than the last few seasons. You'd have thought the crowds would have at least increased a bit over the course of the season, I mean we used to get between 15-17000 on average a few seasons back!

Sundays?

More things to do on a Sunny Summer Afternoon.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 pm
Kosh User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Darrell wrote:
Sundays?

A what now?
Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm
It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 pm
Rock God X User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Kosh wrote:
A what now?

Don't you remember those? We had one in the 90s.
Christianity: because you're so awful you made God kill himself.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm
hullbg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Rock God X wrote:
Don't you remember those? We had one in the 90s.

Fahrenheit?
Nov 2013 - AP "We expect to have a better season than last year when we got to Wembley and finished in the top six"
LR "This squad stands up to a lot of the elite teams in the competition."
LR "There will be no excuses about this not being my team."
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 pm
F.C. Aces User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

super_fc wrote:
So they brought a tenth of what we took to their place. I know its expensive for away supporters coming to the KC but you expect more than 250 to travel from west yorkshire on a sunday afternoon. That said, the hudd turnout in the CC was half decent. The north stand is sparce every home game apart from the derby, sad, but I can't see it changing anytime soon.

Still take my hat off to the Hudds fans who did bother turning up.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 pm
Standee Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Darrell wrote:
Sundays?

no, try 4 games beaten, a successful side will attract a corwd on a Wednesday evening.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Staffs FC User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Standee wrote:
no, try 4 games beaten, a successful side will attract a corwd on a Wednesday evening.

this.

Difficult economic times don't help either but success would help to alleviate them.
"To play your best football you need players with enthusiasm and drive and energy." - Peter Sterling

Adam Pearson said not wrote:
I know there are two franchises and two clubs (in Hull) and that will remain forever more
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 pm
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I think you underestimate how much you are charging away fans! £20 I wish!!!!
We bought our tickets on thursday- according to FC that doesn't qualify as in advance so had to pay full price! Me and my other half were charged £25 each my 74 yr old mum was charged £19 (now that really is disgusting!) and the kids are £15 each. £5 for parking so that's £104 the five of us handed over. That's before considering any food/drink and petrol!
A day out is costing between £150 and £200!

And that photo is a complete joke is a joke since there were 8 of us sat together not on there!
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:55 am
Easty User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

hullbg wrote:

As many as 200?

Never in a million years is that 200 fans. Thats the difference with both Hull clubs. Both teams are quite prepared to travel long distances yet this isn't in anyway reciprocated. This was Hull KR on Friday night, much longer journey then Shuddersfield and on an evening as opposed to a Sunday afternoon.

‎"They supercede individuals, they supercede the team and they supercede the club. Our club is a traditional, working class club and the supporters are loyal and passionate and to see them go away happy really makes my day." Craig Sandercock.
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 am
Hullandproud User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I wouldn't have given that as an example Easty
:lol:
PreviousNext