PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - REF FOR THE bullfrogs Game .

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Leigh Centurions REF FOR THE bullfrogs Game .

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

:) Roth Fev Fan Robin , is a great bloke , very fair in his views of Games ,maybe a bit bias when assessing his beloved Fev , but we are all like that , looking forward to seeing you on Thursday Robin in the Lagoon Bar :) .Hoping to give you a game , we need to get to Blackpool .
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 pm
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Bias?????? Me??????? How very dare you!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually I'm a very cautious soul CHarlie, not prone to getting carried away. BUT:- given your injury/player availability situation, and watching the game yesterday, I'm feeling a little confident.
I hope that Daryl isn't feeling similar and is preppin the lads for what Leigh can really do!
Looking forrad to seeing you and the gang thursday owd cock!
Keep smiling :DAISY:
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Rotherham Fev Fan wrote:
Bias?????? Me??????? How very dare you!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually I'm a very cautious soul CHarlie, not prone to getting carried away. BUT:- given your injury/player availability situation, and watching the game yesterday, I'm feeling a little confident.
I hope that Daryl isn't feeling similar and is preppin the lads for what Leigh can really do!
Looking forrad to seeing you and the gang thursday owd cock!
Keep smiling :DAISY:

I cant blame you for feeling confident Robin , but yer never know my fave saying is "Remember the Alamo ",when wounded we Leyther are very dangerous , hoping for a good game on Thursday , i know we will get a warm reception :shock: but i feel PR will have the lads up for it , whichever 17 we turn out .
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:18 pm
cushler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I think It's more disrespectful to call Batley dark horses. I tipped them to beat leigh if you remember Charlie because I rate JK as a coach. Batley are no mugs and will be in the mix right up to the end. Oh and I wish fellow Cappers would just apply a bit more caution as well its not time to start popping corks yet !.

I worry about a team when they can go from sleague team beaters and then get caned by fax at home.

I think we will be there or there abouts come the end but the fans and more importantly our team need to play every game from now to the end with same intensity we showed against CxS.
Last edited by cushler on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One team. One goal We Are !

FEATHERSTONE ROVERS

Featherstone rovers league leaders 2010

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2011

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2012

Featherstone Rovers league Champions 2011

European Champions 2012
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:25 pm
Bronze RLFANS Member

cushler wrote:
I think It's more disrespectful to call Batley dark horses.

Exactly Cushy!!!!
She's a Waterfall
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:23 am
WYSIWYG User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Rotherham Fev Fan wrote:
wind thi neck in WYSIWIG and stop looking for the confrontation for a minute and read my post again!

You called em "dark horses"! I say they are not that dark - e.g. greater favs for the top two than most people are giving them credit for!

Arrogant my botty! If you want a reference ask the Leigh fans who know me!

I really wouldn't give a toss if you bet on us or not - BUT - why won't we meet them in the play offs??

You won't play them AT Batley in the play offs as Fev will finish top as the refs always let you get away with everything including offside, forward passes, flopping, not square at marker, cheap shots, constant obstruction to name a few. We would have stuffed you both times but for the ref!!!!!

And before you start scattering your exclamation marks all over the page remember the phrase - Tongue in cheek :)

Look forward to playing Fev and the ref at POR!!!!!! :)
Ronnie and Reggie - We don't like Norfern "Numpty" Geezers with flat caps and we HATE whippets.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:22 am
Bronze RLFANS Member

If Batley win all their remaining games they will finish top and us 2nd. They are quite capable of that.
Regards the rules of the game - our side is just better at playing the margins better than our opposition - at the mo. You know full well that if Leigh were as good at that aspect of the game and were top of the league you'd lap it up. :lol: :lol:

See you Thursday!!!!!!!!! :lol:
She's a Waterfall
Previous