PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Baby changing facilities?

Board index Super League Widnes Vikings Baby changing facilities?

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm
BurnleyDave User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Hi all,

I am a Saints season ticket holder and follow them home and away. I am hoping to bring my 3 month old son to his first ever rugby match in the Widnes v Saints match next Sunday but just wondered, does anyone know if there are baby changing facilities anywhere in the away end?

Cheers in advance :)
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:26 pm
J20 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Tweet Angela Powers? :D
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010

Twitter: @JoeyViking
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Snake Plisskin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

BurnleyDave wrote:
Hi all,

I am a Saints season ticket holder and follow them home and away. I am hoping to bring my 3 month old son to his first ever rugby match in the Widnes v Saints match next Sunday but just wondered, does anyone know if there are baby changing facilities anywhere in the away end?

thats considered child abuse in some countries.

Saddened! wrote:
You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 pm
Snake Plisskin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

oh, and i dont recall seeing any baby changing facilities in the stadium, im assuming there is some sort of baby changing shelf type thingy area in the ladies toilets, as that often seems to be the case in public buildings. But then i have never been in the ladies toilets, best bet is to phone the stadium and find out my good sir.
contact details should be on the club site www.widnesvikings.co.uk

Saddened! wrote:
You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur.
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 am
Chris Dalton User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

J20 wrote:

Damn beat me to it.
@chemical_viking
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 am
christie Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

BurnleyDave wrote:
Hi all,

I believe that the idea is to use either the Ladies or the Disabled Toilets. I am sure that i have seen a fold down table in the Disabled, not used the Ladies.
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:45 pm
christie Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

The baby changing facilities are definatly in the Disabled Toilets, so uni-sex. Confirmed by a member of the staff on Monday evening. Enjoy the game.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 am
Dr Chim Richalds User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: Keeping my head down the wrong side of Fiddlers Ferry..
I remember that being a massive bone of contention at the time. The club were particularly annoyed that Powers had raised this point without actually asking any of the stewards at the ground if there were any.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Albion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

J20 wrote:

:lol:
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:52 pm
BurnleyDave User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Thanks everyone. Really pleased that there are the facilities in the disabled toilets - my wife doesn't come to the rugby so it's me, my dad and my lad coming sunday.

Really looking forward to taking my lad to his first match, even if we won't have a clue what's going on and will probably cry all the way through!

Cheers again :)