PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New signings

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 am
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

bren2k wrote:
I spoke to Rangi last night - he confirmed that he'll actually be playing for 3 different SL clubs next season; Cas, Wigan and WTW. The travel time between all 3 games he'll have to play every weekend will be pretty tight, but by all accounts, Mr Glover has loaned him the WYW company helicopter, so that's sorted.

:evil: and I thought it was the police helicopter peering through my windows last night and it turns out to be Andrew Glover checking my double glazing :lol:
I feel something brewing :CHEERS:

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:06 pm
WakeyManDan8

Sykes, Hargreaves and one other from Bradford by the sound of things.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:06 pm
Trinitythefuture User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

snowie wrote:
:evil: and I thought it was the police helicopter peering through my windows last night and it turns out to be Andrew Glover checking my double glazing :lol:

Rangi and police ? Theres two words you wouldn't associate with each other.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm
BelleVueLifer User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Chase and Brough will be at wigan next year. Broughs departure will signal a few departures at huddersfield, starting with cudjoe who will quite possibly be in a leeds shirt next year.

As for us, Im lead to believe we will pick up one from bradford, that being a forward as we're expecting to lose one....thereafter, sykes will be announced on a permenant deal.
"! Wakefield Trinity Wildcats...The team that just wont go away !"
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 pm
GET EM ON SIDE REF User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

BelleVueLifer wrote:
Chase and Brough will be at wigan next year. Broughs departure will signal a few departures at huddersfield, starting with cudjoe who will quite possibly be in a leeds shirt next year.

As for us, Im lead to believe we will pick up one from bradford, that being a forward as we're expecting to lose one....thereafter, sykes will be announced on a permenant deal.

cant see that for a minute
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 pm
BOYD2 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

What do i say to that,well you are a lovely typer and very eleqent Vasty but he did tell me and it was in english, i hope this clears things up for you :) :wink:
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 pm
Dettoriman User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: The a-train, NL1 bound stopping at various SL destinations along the way
BelleVueLifer wrote:

Chase is likely to have his Visa revoked. There are rumours flying round, As you are all aware. Saying he is facing a 2 year ban from the game.

That may be people putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5. But, He isn't doing his reputation any good. And it was hardly great.
NL1 champions elect 2007

NL1 Champs 2005

JULIEN RINALDI IS A CAS FAN

Allez Les Catalans
Previous