PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Micky Mac - Update - Grade A: no ban with early guilty plea

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - cherryandwhite.co.uk Micky Mac - Update - Grade A: no ban with early guilty plea

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm
nohalfbacks User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I was behind the ref and the card was definitely RED.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm
wigan pie man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

WARRIORCRAIG wrote:
This could be the explanation but the red side was definitely facing McIlorum, hence why everyone in the South saw that it was red. If he was holding the yellow card behind the red one then it might explain why everyone who was behind the direction the ref was holding it (ie past the 30m line in the east) thought it was yellow.

I was in the south, the ref only showed one card, a red one.

i was near the wheelchair ramp, in the east, among the bulls fans....it was yellow from my angle
BANG THE DRUM.............BARMY ARMY
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Pemps User avatar
100% League Network Sponsor
100% League Network Sponsor

It looked orange from my seat
king warrior wrote:
Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week

Got to say this is a top signing
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 pm
Wire Yed User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Pemps wrote:
It looked orange from my seat

I'd get that looked at mate, doesn't sound good.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

After seeing the incident for the first time I'm pretty sure he'll be ok for the semi but will need to take the early guilty plea just to be on the safe side.

He was stupid though. He gave Elima exactly what he was looking for and you could tell by Elima's reaction that he was just looking to milk any sort of punch to get him sent off. I'd like to think Elima would be looking at some sort of action for throwing a few elbow's in McIlorums direction but it's highly doubtful.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:35 pm
Katrina User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I didn't see it. The lad behind me said it was red. Then McIlorum went and sat on the bench.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 pm
pk User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

red from the west
I've seen them bomb a quarter final, bottle a semi final, finish as league leaders, but I've still, never, seen the Wire win the league
Doom and gloom, doom and gloom
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:10 pm
cherryandwhitedavid06 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Its on super league TV video after the game, shows the incident. Just looks like he lost his cool. Yeah Elima was being a bit of a tool but you can't go thumping people for nout
"Games as big as a grand finals define individuals and clubs. Remember we are only renting these shirts, I had my time in Pat Richards shirt. Ellery and Faz had there time in Sean's, Hampo and Radders in Sam's. You have to make a mark in these shirts that's still there the day you hand it over to someone else. So be aware for 80 minutes you are not only playing but also writing history and creating a legacy. How many people get to actually write history, not many. A big stage demands big players, be inspired. You play for Wigan, now go do it. Good luck." - Martin Offiah, 2010.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Bilko User avatar
100% League Network Moderator & Fan Site Editor
100% League Network Moderator & Fan Site Editor

View It: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7cUNhVk-E&t=3m28s

1 Game via Early Guilty no sweat for me.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:16 pm
Northern Boys User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

It was a cheap shot from a very snidey player imo,he will get a one game ban if he pleads guilty though and will be ok for your massacre of the whinos in the semi :PRAY:

It's a good job it wasn't Karl Fairbank he smacked as his reaction would have been the total opposite of Elima's as Karl would have given him a good old pasting Northern style :wink:
PreviousNext