LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1782 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - VIP Guests at Wimbledon

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Keighley Cougars VIP Guests at Wimbledon

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 pm
Wooden Stand Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Now Richard Lewis is the boss, I expect to see a different set of VIP guests in the Royal Box at Wimbledon next year. Not Giggsy, Strauss & Sir Bobby Charlton but Karl Harrison, Lee Crooks and Brendan Hill.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 pm
StephanieM User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Sorry, Duchess of Kent, you cant come in today, Jason Demetriou is in your seat lol! :lol:
Soft, soppy Cougars fan
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 pm
Rach User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Location: Behind the Cougar Park Bar/ Your Sporting Chance Penthouse Suite

I'd pay good money to see Korki forcibly eject Sir Cliff from the Royal Box and then lead the Centre court crowd in a bout of community singing of a few Demis Roussos classics :-)
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 pm
keighley1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I was watching ESPN 2, US version, today and they did a 10 minute interview with Richard Lewis. No mention of RL though.