PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Latest financial situation - all posts here

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Latest financial situation - all posts here

Blotto User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: 2.5 hrs North of Newcastle. 8 hrs South of Brisbane
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid!

If you like old type radio comedy/ dramas etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get!
Bradford Badger User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Blotto wrote:

Not sure who that was, but I've got a feeling it was Caisley. It was rumoured that he informed Hood that should the club go into Administration he would like the Administrator to be informed that he may be interested in buying the club (while Hood was still chairman).

Not sure how this changed though when Hood departed, whether Caisley's intention / interest was passed on to Coulby and he in turn passed this to Guilfoyle.

If it was, then I think that put pays to CC taking over short term, unless he wants it for a real rock bottom price and a complete blank slate and is willing to wait due to the complete lack of interest elsewhere.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.
Blotto User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

We will probably get one or two more "24 hour saviours" before the end of next week
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid!

Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get!
Blotto User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

We will probably get one or two more "24 hour saviours" before the end of next week
Last edited by Blotto on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cibaman Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Blotto wrote:

According to Guilfoyle the correct term is "Tyre kickers"
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Bradford Badger wrote:

If it was, then I think that put pays to CC taking over short term, unless he wants it for a real rock bottom price and a complete blank slate and is willing to wait due to the complete lack of interest elsewhere.

CC is on the inside track to be fair and must have a very fair idea of what is going on, after all he would have seen the results of Mr guilfoyle's dig into the finances and running of the club. Dunno if it's the done thing to pass on info now that the club is in admin but I suspect he has enough to make any bid, if and when, he feels it's the ideal time.
kinleycat User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

This comment really confuses me
"Administrators battling to save Bradford Bulls from liquidation have been left disappointed after the only expression of interest in taking on the crisis-torn club has now been withdrawn".
Is it lazy journalism or do people really not understand the principal role of the administrator is to obtain moneys on behalf of the creditors, if that is aided (second on the list) by a buyer coming in fair enough, but it smacks of emotional clap trap to me.
READ THE AUP:
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916
Cibaman Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

kinleycat wrote:
This comment really confuses me
"Administrators battling to save Bradford Bulls from liquidation have been left disappointed after the only expression of interest in taking on the crisis-torn club has now been withdrawn".
Is it lazy journalism or do people really not understand the principal role of the administrator is to obtain moneys on behalf of the creditors, if that is aided (second on the list) by a buyer coming in fair enough, but it smacks of emotional clap trap to me.

It smacks to me of an Administrator knowing that the best deal for creditors would be if he could find someone to buy the club as a going concern.
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Well chaps and chapesses this is the real crucial week.

FWIW and I am not an expert, a couple of things will take place this week

Firstly players will get edgy and want out coupled with the fact that the administrator wants paying then some players could be lost for smaller than anticipated fees a bit like roulette.

On the otherhand a buyer or two may start lining up and will have a view on the balance sheet of the club anticipated income (or not) for the rest of theseason, 17 players off contract at the end of the season could see the club release all 17 with a buyer immediately massive reduction on the out goings trim if they can the back office and take it on as well as suplementing this seasons income buy selling players iof they have to. Its a fine line and not a good place to be having been there as a supporter.

Good luck the ride is going to pick up this week a few more twists and turns yet I think.
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Could be an exciting week for the Wakefield fans!
PreviousNext