PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Micky Mac - Update - Grade A: no ban with early guilty plea

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - cherryandwhite.co.uk Micky Mac - Update - Grade A: no ban with early guilty plea

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 pm
tank123 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Horatio Yed wrote:
You'd think that getting a red and the team losing would be sufficient punishment, at least one thing i'm noticing is the cop out 'on report' is being used less and the cards are coming out.

Maybe but the ref and linesman missed what Elima did but did not miss 1 punch from MM.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 pm
Pugsley Snr User avatar
Strong-running second rower

Watched it again on SLTV, doesn't seem much in it from Mickeys point of view, so I would hope just 1 match, don't think he will get sending of sufficient. Elima should be up before the panel for the elbows though.
Quote from Graham Lowe - "I'm 49, I've had a brain haemorrhage and a tripple bypass and I could still go out and play a reasonable game of rugby union ......... but I wouldn't last 30 seconds in rugby league!"

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I think he held both cards up as it looked yellow and Micky actually sat on the bench before being told to go down the tunnel, but when the ref was putting the card away it was definitely red that was pointed towards the East as I was confused until he went down the tunnel.
WIGAN RLFC
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:40 pm
mr ree User avatar

it certainly looked red from the south
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 am
Wigg'n Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

mr ree wrote:
it certainly looked red from the south

And the East.
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:17 am
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Wigg'n wrote:
And the East.

Where in the East? Behind the play or infront? It looked yellow to me on the half way line until he turned it round to put in his pocket and MM obviously thought yellow as he sat on the bench.
WIGAN RLFC
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:21 am
Wigg'n Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Conroy wrote:
Where in the East? Behind the play or infront? It looked yellow to me on the half way line until he turned it round to put in his pocket and MM obviously thought yellow as he sat on the bench.

I'm on the half way line as well and could see it was red. Few people around me were a bit confused, they were all quite old though :D
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 am
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Wigg'n wrote:
I'm on the half way line as well and could see it was red. Few people around me were a bit confused, they were all quite old though :D

It defo looked red as he put it in his pocket but as he held it up it looked yellow. Like I say, MM even went and sat on the bench.
WIGAN RLFC
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 am
fatbaztod100 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

it was red from the north stand
New Years Resolution

To Stop Swearing

1st January FCUKing failed
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member