PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Injuries, a Fully Fit Squad and what could have been.

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Injuries, a Fully Fit Squad and what could have been.

Bulls4Champs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Just a shame we've picked up so many injuries this season because in my opinion we could have really shook up the ladder. I guess some can say we already have, although most would probably expected us to be out of the race for the play offs by now.(Other fans, not us)

Hopefully we can keep the nucleus of this squad together, get over the unfortunate situation and add a few quality touches here and there because I get a feeling we could really damage some teams next season. Ive said for some time now that Mick is building something really special and I still believe that very strongly.
YOU CAN'T STOP A BULL WHEN HE'S MADE UP HIS MIND!
rugbyreddog User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

It should be seen by interested parties that we do have the potential to be at least a solid top 6 contenders.
www.peterlupton.com
Bulls4Champs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

rugbyreddog wrote:
It should be seen by interested parties that we do have the potential to be at least a solid top 6 contenders.

I agree, I reckon a quality centre and winger, a 6(maybe) and a couple of good forwards.
Stul Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Bulls4Champs wrote:
I agree, I reckon a quality centre and winger, a 6(maybe) and a couple of good forwards.

That combination would (assuming regular run of injuries and no loss of players through admin) have us pushing top four.
Bulls4Champs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Stul wrote:
That combination would (assuming regular run of injuries and no loss of players through admin) have us pushing top four.

Agreed, I find this squad to be very industrious and a touch of class would have us giving all the considered top teams a good run each and every time we played them. I mean this squad has beat three of the top teams already this year.
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Whilst I would prefer us to have had less injuries, I think Potter has used the injuries and off field problems to good effect. It's probably helped knit a very tight bond between the players.

Potter should definitely be given a new deal if possible.
af User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Five points off second. Two or three more taken off Salford and we'd be right in the mix.