LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1790 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Tonights games

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am
Jake the Peg Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

bishops finger wrote:
O/T what a result for Bradford, I don't think many teams will go to Wigan and win this season.

Did wigan "rest" palyers in the expectation of a big win? I know tomkins wasn't palying, anyone else?
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 am
bishops finger Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Jake the Peg wrote:
That's pretty much my point. Fans run around saying how great they'll be once the team string together the perfect 80 minutes when it's impossible. The great sides keep concentration and don't throw games away

As you said earlier, fatigue from the new interchange rules won't help concentration, might give us fans a few more nail biters and coaches more grey hairs though.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 am
Free-scoring winger

Jake the Peg wrote:
Did wigan "rest" palyers in the expectation of a big win? I know tomkins wasn't palying, anyone else?

Obviously Leului aswell,
It's great when the likes of Wigan and Warrington rest players against little old Salford and Bradford and come unstuck.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 am
old frightful User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

So, not for the first time, Rovers changed their coach and still get beat?
A word of advice to Hull KR Chairman Neil Hudgell....

"If someone comes along and makes you an offer that seems too good to be true, it's usually because it is."
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 am
Free-scoring winger

old frightful wrote:
So, not for the first time, Rovers changed their coach and still get beat?

Taxi.....
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 am
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

PAUL M wrote:
Salford were excellent last night despite Wire being under strength. What did people think to Holdsworth?

I think he looks decent tbh, a lot better than what we presently have and a good boot on him, I would not be disappointed with him but in all honesty I would like the club to aim higher, though on saying that I suppose it depends on who we get at f/back if we get a good creative f/back Holdsworth may well work.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 am
hull2524 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

agree bet depends who else we get
once a black and white always a black and white
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:48 pm
fc baldy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: THE HOME CITY OF LUKE CAMPBELL OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST
Easty wrote:
As you mention it the coach has broke down twice this season. Last night it didn't technically break down it ran out of fuel :O
Either way sat on the roadside for 3 hours waiting for a coach Isn't the best preparation for a game of rugby league and not hard to see why we started so slowly.

Hilarious......you have a game in lancashire and you didnt fill the coach up or has the credit ran out for the diesel.Why didnt you do what Hudds did and get taxis to the ground.
“We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club.

Thats why you got the Bullet Agar...Adam Pearson wants winners...not useless gits like you.

"Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers." L.Daley 2005
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:56 pm
Ivanhoe User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

fc baldy wrote:
Hilarious......you have a game in lancashire and you didnt fill the coach up or has the credit ran out for the diesel.Why didnt you do what Hudds did and get taxis to the ground.

That may have cost more money & perhaps no one on the coach had any with them.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm
Jake the Peg Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

To be fair, they use the same coach we do
PreviousNext