PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours
 

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 am
Willzay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 3608
-VIKINGMAN- wrote:
Swap ya for Willie Isa.


Rather have Cameron Phelps.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 pm
OFFTHECUFF Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Posts: 3499
Snake Plisskin wrote:
Really? personally i think Davies has been a beast this year.


I said question mark as still unsure about him.One of the better ones i admit, that is why i put the others before him to be released.Maybe we will see him more attacking with a few more powerful props.O Carroll seems a worry, as they say too small or injury prone?If that is the case i rather spend on a bigger unit.Kite has the size just not seen enough of him to say if worth a gamble.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 pm
OFFTHECUFF Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Posts: 3499
Willzay wrote:
Rather have Cameron Phelps.



Well NO Deal then. :lol: Isa has been poop.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm
Snake Plisskin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 2016
Location: Doug Laughtons ashtray
OFFTHECUFF wrote:
I said question mark as still unsure about him.One of the better ones i admit, that is why i put the others before him to be released.Maybe we will see him more attacking with a few more powerful props.O Carroll seems a worry, as they say too small or injury prone?If that is the case i rather spend on a bigger unit.Kite has the size just not seen enough of him to say if worth a gamble.



Your right in that O'Carrol seems injury prone, but before his move to Hull he was doing good things at wigan. his 'beasting' of adrian morley springs to mind, he could be worth a shot.
I think Kite's problem is just fitness. he certainly has the size, i think he could do well with a full and well planned pre season under his belt.
Image

Saddened! wrote:
You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:15 pm
Fantastic Mr Catpiss 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:35 pm
Posts: 33353
Location: "The cuss i will?"
Snake Plisskin wrote:
Your right in that O'Carrol seems injury prone, but before his move to Hull he was doing good things at wigan. his 'beasting' of adrian morley springs to mind, he could be worth a shot.
I think Kite's problem is just fitness. he certainly has the size, i think he could do well with a full and well planned pre season under his belt.



sorry, are you referring to when Morley broke his own cheekbone on o'carroll's head, in feb 2007, 5 years ago?
Image

"i have a phobia of Wolves"
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm
Snake Plisskin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 2016
Location: Doug Laughtons ashtray
Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
sorry, are you referring to when Morley broke his own cheekbone on o'carroll's head, in feb 2007, 5 years ago?

you say that, I call it 'tactical use of the face in a display of overwhelming force' :wink:
Image

Saddened! wrote:
You seem suicidal because McNamara hasn't picked your precious Mickey Mac, who's better than Roby, and Darryl 'Meninga' Goulding who makes Jamie Lyon look like an amateur.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:51 pm
mickburkes boots Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm
Posts: 301
Fresh of the press this one :) happy franks coming in as assistant to Dennis :LOL:
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 am
Div User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:12 pm
Posts: 8111
Location: By The Cemetry Gates, Sintellins.
I'm hearing Francis Meli to Widnes.
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 am
richardviking Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:38 pm
Posts: 8099
Location: Sydney
Danny Tickle signed a while ago.

We're speaking to big name player from Aus as well.

Reliable source.
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:04 am
OFFTHECUFF Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Posts: 3499
richardviking wrote:
Danny Tickle signed a while ago.

We're speaking to big name player from Aus as well.

Reliable source.


I think Tickle is a certain now mate as too strong a rumour and wants to live near Wigan.The other teams nearby have strong secondrowers already like Warrington,Saints and Wigan.
So what postion is this NRL player mate? :wink:
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Quick Reply

   

Return to Widnes Vikings



All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.
RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, the RLSA (Rugby League Supporters Association) or the 100% League Network is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites, please email the author of this sub-site if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.
Copyright 1999 - 2014 RLFANS.COM