PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Daunting visit of Wakefield

Board index Super League Catalans Dragons - sang-et-or.net Daunting visit of Wakefield

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:19 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

Beginning to think I may have flogged the "Daunting..." thread title a bit now, but it's staying for traditions sake.

19-man squad for the Wakey game:
Greeny, Blanch, Pryce, Sa, Tommy B Goode, Dureau, Fef, Ian Hendo Henderson, Bulldozer, Sir Steve Menzies Campbell, Mounis, Traffic Warden, EEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOIIIIIIIIII, Millard, JaJa, Paea, Jason B, Viiiiiiiinnnnnnn-ceeeeennnnnnttt Duuuu-poo-ooooo-oooortttt (rat-ta-tat-ta-tat), Pala.

Not got Wakey's yet
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

Oh, here it is. Wakey squad:

Mathers, Fox, Mellars, Cocaine, John, Wood, Raleigh, Lauitiiti, Washbrook, Aiton, Amor, Johnson, Kirmond, Trout, Smith, Wilkes, Sykes, James, Walshaw.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am
Wildcats#1 Stevo's Armpit

id say we are definitely the underdogs, but a few players with a point to prove! Good luck guys! but from my point of view, wakey win all the way! ;)
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

Menzies making us all look bad again...
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 pm
Tom_13 User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Can he play again to his 50's ?
Sorry for my bad english, i'm a catalan!
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:47 pm
sanjunien User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Tom_13 wrote:
Can he play again to his 50's ?

I tell you what, he was absolutely flipping AWESOME - puts anyone in his age group to shame...... :oops: (not mentioning any names)

his interception try was simply incredible as no Wakey player could keep up, not that many even bothered to try...

his general play was superb with positioning A1 as it should be with someone of his 'experience' - his only fault for me was bad awareness along with Vincent Duport by letting Kyle Trout sail over (geddit ?) for a try...

(I think a good off season thread would be to make a RL team with fish related names)

back to the red wine..... :CHEERS:
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

sanjunien wrote:
(I think a good off season thread would be to make a RL team with fish related names)

Salmon Tomkins for starters