PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Cheap Tickets for Salford (away)

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Cheap Tickets for Salford (away)

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:35 pm
SEB User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Polly wrote:
The offer tickets are for the west stand which is the main stand. The North stand is the away end for the wire fans.

That makes the offer even more impressive then - main stand seating instead of away terracing. Bit like expecting West Stand tickets for the HJ but getting North Stand instead. Absolute bargain!

rchick wrote:
Why have you got something against Warrington Fans :roll:

:lol: Whoops, meant home end!
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 pm
Fatbelly User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Just to repeat, I only need the one ticket but the coupon offers 2. Anyone want to go half each with me?
Warrington Wolves the Brazil of Super League

We are Warrington Wolves we take what we want
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:51 pm
Cridling stubb xii member User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

if your all buying them and for the same area youve vreated your annex of an away end ,,,,,
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm
SEB User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Fatbelly wrote:
Just to repeat, I only need the one ticket but the coupon offers 2. Anyone want to go half each with me?

Just take the offer anyway. Two tickets from there is cheaper than one at normal price!
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 am
Fatbelly User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Thanks to Primroseandblue1980 I have got myself a 'Grupon' ticket for £7.50.
My ticket is unreserved seating in the East Stand, whereas others on here say that their tickets are for the West. No probs, I am watching the Wire for £7.50.............. bargain.
Warrington Wolves the Brazil of Super League

We are Warrington Wolves we take what we want
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am
Panlid Stevo's Armpit

I take it we're in the North stand?
Not managed to get tickets but paying on the door.
Does anyone know if we can just show the kids season tickets to get them in free to the North stand tonight?
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:32 pm
Paul Youane Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Fatbelly wrote:
My ticket is unreserved seating in the East Stand, whereas others on here say that their tickets are for the West. No probs, I am watching the Wire for £7.50.............. bargain.

I think all the Groupon tickets are un-reserved seating east stand. I suspect that the earlier information was wrong from Salford. The Groupon voucher says only re-deemable on the game day or teh day before.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm
Big Dave 3 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Paul Youane wrote:
I think all the Groupon tickets are un-reserved seating east stand. I suspect that the earlier information was wrong from Salford. The Groupon voucher says only re-deemable on the game day or teh day before.

Correct on all accounts...I got 6 tickets yesterday!
ChrisPie2 wrote-

(Lee Briers prior to the semi final)

He will deserve it if he contributes to a winning performance.

Clearly he has never done this in the past and thus has never deserved to be in a final, i suspect that the same scenario will occur tomorrow.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 pm
Dropkick Murphy User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Has anyone got a spare one of these - ie you wanted one but had to buy two, wanted three but had to buy four, etc?

If so PM me at some point in the next three hours and I'll meet you outside the ground and give you a tenner for it.
Warrington RLFC: The Wire, NOT Warrington Wolves

FORZA WIRE
Previous