PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Team sheet for Leeds

Board index Super League London Broncos Team sheet for Leeds

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm
Torbreck User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

http://www.londonbroncosrl.com/news/4542.php

Powell adds to his classic comments... "We therefore want to put in a good performance." :roll:

12. Chris Bailey
22. Ben Bolger
10. Mark Bryant
28. Michael Channing
13. Tony Clubb
21. Kieran Dixon
1. Luke Dorn
7. Craig Gower
4. David Howell
8. Antonio Kaufusi
18. Olsi Krasniqi
31. Will Lovell
3. Jamie O'Callaghan
9. Chad Randall
14. Julien Rinaldi
5. Michael Robertson
19. Dan Sarginson
30. Scott Wheeldon
6. Michael Witt
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm
poplar panther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

On paper it does not look a bad side. Unfortunately, we don't play on paper, instead we have a paper thin defence and to quote RP "problems out wide and in the middle". Expect some points............
Last edited by poplar panther on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Twitter: broncoskolar@twitter.com

THE KING OF BRILLIANCE- JAMES LOMAS

available from: http://WWW.LLPSHOP.CO.UK

The UK's leading RL book publishers.
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:49 pm
east stander Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

You can just imagine Burrow, McGuire, BJB, Hardaker, Hall et al having a right laugh in training this week.

Lap of the training pitch on Mon with your knob out if you dont score ;)

To think, I with many others will trundle up the Stoop Way again this weekend in hope of seeing the Powell Mighty XIII not getting smashed! I hope the Guest Ale in the Spoons is over 5% on Sat lunchtime!
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Come on lads and Lasses.......there is always hope.....we can turn them over. BELIEVE:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have

eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am
Under the sticks Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

OK lets get some score predictions going..........I think it will be 10 - 48.

The game will follow a familiar path, we go at them for 10 - 15 minutes but fail to break through or take our chances. Leeds score our end with their first visit (and just about every other visit thereafter). We run out of puff around the 60 minute mark and Leeds take an easy 2 points. After match Powell says we had them on the ropes for a while and could have won but we had a few problems at the front, back, on the wings and down the middle....but lessons have been learnt. Small children are traumartised by Brian Mac growling at them.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 am
poplar panther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Under the sticks wrote:
OK lets get some score predictions going..........I think it will be 10 - 48.

The game will follow a familiar path, we go at them for 10 - 15 minutes but fail to break through or take our chances. Leeds score our end with their first visit (and just about every other visit thereafter). We run out of puff around the 60 minute mark and Leeds take an easy 2 points. After match Powell says we had them on the ropes for a while and could have won but we had a few problems at the front, back, on the wings and down the middle....but lessons have been learnt. Small children are traumartised by Brian Mac growling at them.

Brilliant, now can you give me the Euro lottery numbers tonight?
Follow me on Twitter: broncoskolar@twitter.com

THE KING OF BRILLIANCE- JAMES LOMAS

available from: http://WWW.LLPSHOP.CO.UK

The UK's leading RL book publishers.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 am
Under the sticks Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

8, 12, 21, 37, 39 and 44.......bonus ball is 13

Leave my cut of the money in the normal place.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:48 am
Dan Stains woz God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

JG injured again!

Sadly, he's only managed 30 games in the last 3 seasons so you have to wonder whether he will get another contract.

We don't have much luck (injury-wise) with our Northern contingent. Colbon has played 8 and Cook 12 and will be lucky to see either of them again this season.
Welcome Quins Kitties born 02.04.09 -
Purdo - Determined, loveable with a "can-do" attitude. A born leader.
Louie - Big, white and fluffy. A very noisy prop forward.
Harley- Cute and gorgeous (just like our no.9) Well, I couldn't call her Chad, could I?
Update on Quins Mogs :-
Purdo - deffo leader amongst Mogs. The Capo.
Louie - turned out to be more like Louie Spence than LMS. Re-named Judas.
Harley - Cute but not as gorgeous as our no.9.
Oh well, at least I haven't got a Willy.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:00 am
east stander Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Generally teams doing a lot of defending seem to suffer more injuries (I’m not sure if that’s fact but its my observation)

We’ve been quite lucky with injuries this season. Maybe that’s because we don’t do much defending!

I think Leeds will have a golden spell tomorrow when there speed merchants take hold and score a few long range tries and take the game from us.

To Leeds credit they do score some spectacular tries
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 pm
Dave Lister User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

I forgot Colbon even played for us.
king warrior wrote:
Dave do us a favour and gtfo you wopper

Dobbo Hull wrote:
SAME OLD SH8T, WE ARE SH8T AGAR OUT AGAR OUT, NOTHING EVER F9CKING CHANGES. ONCE AGAIN AGAR IS CAUGHT OFF GUARD, HE SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO F8CKING EXPECT. PR1CK!

Redchemic wrote:
With each and every post you make on this thread it is becoming more obvious than ever that you are a self obsessed, moronic nihlist who begruges even those who get off their arses to try to make a difference however small or large.
Next