LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1353 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The sun always shines on Salford

Board index Super League Salford Red Devils - scarletturkey.com The sun always shines on Salford

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Prestwich Red User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

redballoon99 wrote:
I agree . Gleeson is very good in attack. But like the rest of our team, his defence is very suspect.

Whoosh!!!
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:12 am
Bigpev User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

R.B.A wrote:
How highly do you guys rate Sean Gleeson?

I have seen call girls put up a better defence of their honour
Holts Sweet Holts
Never Drink on an Empty Head
BIGPEV THE ONLY MAN TO GET A REAL INJURY AT THE STOOP
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm
Marshy1 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Solly wrote:
Luke Patten's piece for the M.E.N today, more doom and gloom. Makes some valid points. Interesting bit where he say's 'There is even a lot of uncertainty about the future of the club' if you didn't laugh you'd cry.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -to-finish

You think that article was bad, you want to read Neil barkers in today's edition. trouble at mill springs to mind.!!
A.Marshall
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm
Original Salford City Red Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Marshy1 wrote:
You think that article was bad, you want to read Neil barkers in today's edition. trouble at mill springs to mind.!!

Nothing new in Neil Barkers article,just rehash of old tittle tattle based usually on snippets of information gleaned from wherever he can get it.

I cannot believe that he is the best that the MEN can do for Rugby League.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 pm
Marshy1 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Original Salford City Red wrote:
Nothing new in Neil Barkers article,just rehash of old tittle tattle based usually on snippets of information gleaned from wherever he can get it.

I cannot believe that he is the best that the MEN can do for Rugby League.

Totally agree with you there.I'd call him a tool but they are useful.
A.Marshall
Previous