PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Daryl clarke

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Daryl clarke

Re: Daryl clarke

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 pm
sally cinnamon User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Dettoriman wrote:
Having just found out the details of Daryl's contract. No wonder he wants out.

I know, five years at Cas :shock:
Challenge Cup winners 2009 2010 2012
League Champions 2011

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:00 pm
Fantastic Mr Catpiss 100% League Network
100% League Network

obviously he didn't speak to Ian Henderson before signing that

"i have a phobia of Wolves"

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm
Ian 77 Redux User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Karlos13 wrote:
Good to see Wire continue with their poicy of signing up the best young players from the smaller clubs, and then complain that the league isn't strong enough/too many teams etc. :roll:

On an unrelated topic, Stefan Ratchford was excellent today.
Me: I'm still reeling from the news that someone is considering watching the 1st and 3rd game on Saturday and NOT watching Warrington play. It's like being in Shea Stadium when the Beatles came to town and deciding to nip out for a fag.

knockersbumpMKII: Is it FOOK, you're good but you're not THAT good, jesus you wanky fans need to get over yourselves, Beatles at the Shea in '65 was a once in a lifetime opportunity for some (despite the following years performance), you can watch a very good team in primrose & yellow play every week if you really wanted to but comparing it to one of the very best music groups of all time in an iconic stadia such as the shea is overegging your importance, you're not even the best team in SL atm

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm
Bobby Digital User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ian 77 Redux wrote:
On an unrelated topic, Stefan Ratchford was excellent today.

If silly numbers are been thrown about,about so called future superstars.It makes me wonder how much Ben Currie is worth

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Timmy the Koi User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

£2.7m...... A Cas fan told me so. So you can take that as fact.

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 pm
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Karlos13 wrote:
Good to see Wire continue with their poicy of signing up the best young players from the smaller clubs, and then complain that the league isn't strong enough/too many teams etc. :roll:

Wire sign young players??

I thought it was more a case of signing up 30 somethings for the famous Warrington pension plan...
League Champions 2011

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 am
SLIMply winning! User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Karlos13 wrote:
dick!
ihatewigan@yahoo.co.uk

boz the warrior wrote:
lee briers is a nice person whoooo luck at lee forming a scrum the wire bum banger

wigan skoolz rule!

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am
Paul2812 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Karlos13 wrote:

I don't recall anyone from Warrington complaining about the league not being strong enough or having too many teams ?

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 am
Oxford Exile User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Karlos13 wrote:

is that the same Wire that have lost so many young super stars to other clubs over the years? Times have changed my friend..times have changed. We are a buying club with more financial clout than most, if not all other clubs....get used to it.

We are also developing brilliant young players as well. End of.
top flight since 1895

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Paul2812 wrote:
I don't recall anyone from Warrington complaining about the league not being strong enough or having too many teams ?

It was probably me. I tell anyone who will listen, that the number of teams should be reduced because those at the bottom aren't good enough.
League Champions 2011
PreviousNext