LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 2022 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Batley v Leigh this sunday

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 am
batley... bob User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Batley are running a Neutrals season ticket offer , for teams who dont have a game this sunday , on production of a neutral sides current adult season ticket , £5 will be knocked off admission ( meaning you will get in for a tenner ) so if you fancy watching a Top Championship game sunday , get yourselves over ,2pm kick off , one condition tho , you have to cheer on the dogs
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 pm
bentleyman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

batley... bob wrote:
Batley are running a Neutrals season ticket offer , for teams who dont have a game this sunday , on production of a neutral sides current adult season ticket , £5 will be knocked off admission ( meaning you will get in for a tenner ) so if you fancy watching a Top Championship game sunday , get yourselves over ,2pm kick off , one condition tho , you have to cheer on the dogs

What about Concessions ?
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 pm
cushler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Im in :D
One team. One goal We Are !

FEATHERSTONE ROVERS

Featherstone rovers league leaders 2010

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2011

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2012

Featherstone Rovers league Champions 2011

European Champions 2012
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 pm
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Me n a fair bunch of the brethren are up for it.
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm
batley... bob User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

bentleyman wrote:
What about Concessions ?

£4 off on production of season ticket at turnstile , making it £5 admission for concessions
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm
halifaxjohn Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

:MOTOR:
A brilliant idea, unfortunately I will be in Nottingham on Sunday, arranged because Fax have no game.
I always like going to Batley, brilliant chips.
Incidentally my grandson is playing against Batley Boys under 8's at King Cross Park on Sunday. KCP should win, my grandson is 28!
Only joking KCP are without 3 or 4 regulars. One poor lad broke his wrist last week.
Again that will also be a game I have to miss, due to our away day.
Have a good day one and all.
:DANCE:
And Behold, a pale horse. And on his back his name was death.

The weekend starts on a Monday.
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 pm
Brew User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I dont have a season ticket so I dont benefit, shame cos for a tenner I'd have been tempted
Black Red Blue Green
Find me in the Twithouse @13rew
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

cushler wrote:
Im in :D

Cushy it would be great to see you and Robin ,and Mick alias Bentleyman , at the Mount on Sunday , hopefully cheering on the Leythers , would love to see Littlerich there as well , the more the merrier as they say .
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm
The Lucky Black Cat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The way Batley fans view us (Fans and the club itself) on their forum, I am not sure Fax fans will be made welcome at all sadly.
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 pm
faxcar Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The Lucky Black Cat wrote:
The way Batley fans view us (Fans and the club itself) on their forum, I am not sure Fax fans will be made welcome at all sadly.

I might go on Suday without my Fax shirt and shout "We hate Halifax" We hate Halifax" and be mates with the Dogs and Rovers for a couple of hours out of a full year :lol:

Seriously though it will be a cracker and I could well be tempted. Thanks Bob :thumb:
Next