LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1880 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - WA Bid sorted
Main chat for Australian Rugby League

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Is that a good move? When will you be changing your avatar? ;)
:CROWN: RLFans.com Soccer Prediction League Champion 2011/2012 :CROWN:

The Christie - please donate

Greatest headline ever?
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 am
JB Down Under User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Haha, when I get back on my comp. in Sydney on my iPad at mo.
WEST COAST PIRATES
Coming to get you 2015!
[url]http://westcoastpirates.com.au[/url]
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 am
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Perth was the only capital I didn't make it to during my time in Australia, but I heard good things. Adelaide is/was a dump but the others, including Perth, need a top flight rugby league presence if the sport wants the N in NRL to have any credibility.

Greatest headline ever?
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Odem User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Certainly needs a more national franchise. Not sure if they could average 18k like you say though. Poor form on the field will keep fans away.

Huge potential if the team can perform, it would do no harm to any TV deals as well.

Would be great to see big games at Subiaco Oval as well with it being a much bigger stadium only down the road.

When is the NRL next expanding and is it certain to be 2 teams? The NRL has the player pool to go even bigger!
Dropkick Murphy..we actually saw and heard a mass of bouncing and scarf and flag waving to Dale Cavese that drowned out anything we could muster.. It stopped us singing our own celebratory songs, it died out seconds later when we accepted we couldn't be heard over the Wigan lot
Celebrations muted from us, job done from them. Most fans who slag them off are jealous their own club's support is nowhere near that good
-
sally cinnamon..Why not discuss Wigan? It's a rugby league message board. Wigan are the most famous brand in rugby league
-
Tre Cool..Saints fans are hopeless unless it's a cup final or grand final. Wigan fans are so much more loyal and passionate
-
the flying biscuit..Wires havent been massively succesful over the years, but I've spoke to Brian Bevan And he spoke to me and i wouldnt swap that for Wigans History, ever
-
Ande..on the TV i could only hear the Wigan fans with about 10 to go
-
Saint94..Every team is in your feckin shadow, we all know
-
FIOS
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:12 am
JB Down Under User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Not guaranteed but pretty sure it will happen. Expecting a decision around sept for inclusion 2015.

I'm confident a well run Perth club will avg 15-18k depending on form
WEST COAST PIRATES
Coming to get you 2015!
[url]http://westcoastpirates.com.au[/url]
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:33 am
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Which would be more than some of the more established clubs. The big challenge for rugby league (in both hemispheres) in my opinion, is to get people of the couch and into grounds.

Greatest headline ever?
Previous