LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1738 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Chat Thread 7: The failure of logical positivism.

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk Chat Thread 7: The failure of logical positivism.

Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Seb just used the word baba on our board....I think that is a great word tbh....baba!! love it and I am going to build it into my vocabulary from now on
R.B.A 100% League Network
100% League Network

Scored a try from halfway tonight, another from close range. Reckon i'll be in the England Knights squad by time i hit 40.
"Dream Big..Work Hard".................. Sarah Storey, Paralympic Legend.
Sandra The Terrorist User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Another one. I'm very curious.

Why do people buy a convertible car and then drive around on warm sunny days with the roof up?

They should have them confiscated.
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.
gingerspice Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Sandra The Terrorist wrote:

Why do people buy a convertible car and then drive around on warm sunny days with the roof up?

Yer Ano my friend has a convertible never puts the roof down as soon as I'm out in mine the roof is down
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

gingerspice wrote:
Yer Ano my friend has a convertible never puts the roof down as soon as I'm out in mine the roof is down

Ano is a very unusual name.
Rock God X User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

That's an easy one: it's because the air con doesn't work with the roof down.

:)
Christianity: because you're so awful you made God kill himself.
gingerspice Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Bet Lynch wrote:
Ano is a very unusual name.

:D :lol:
megadyne66 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Think another reason maybe they may all end with her like GS Avatar, or they dont know how to put the roof down in some cases :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sandra The Terrorist User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Forza Italia!
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.
Wharfedale User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Why is there always a 'chav' riding a bike in the background when the TV report on the local floods?
PreviousNext