PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Tim Smith

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Poynton Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Anyone know if Tim WANTS to stay next season. With 4 tries and 16 assists. We cannot really do without him. Wood and Wildie are not in the same class and I can't see who we could sign who would do any better than Tim.
Keep franchises out of our game
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm
Trinitythefuture User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Smith has suprised me recently, the pressure was on after the crowd (including me) were on his back after a poor start to the season. Credit to him he's responded and shown us what he can do when he attacks the line more, well worth a contract extension in my opinion as there ain't many quality half backs available ATM.
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 pm
Smew Stevo's Armpit

Smith and Aiton are the types of top class players we should be aiming to build our team around. I really don't think we are that far away, but any top team needs players of this quality
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:41 pm
wildycat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Smew wrote:
Smith and Aiton are the types of top class players we should be aiming to build our team around. I really don't think we are that far away, but any top team needs players of this quality

:thumb: I agree smew, it as gone realy quiet on the signings front at Trinity too quiet for my likeing... :PIMP:
FLEETMASTER STAND THE HOME OF THE NORTHSTANDERS

"Quote" But perhaps most impressive is another bumper Wildcats home crowd – 9,237 for a Saturday TV game in the cold and wet is a fine effort from one of Super League’s most progressive clubs "Gareth Walker the Mirror"

BORN CASTLEFORD
BRED NORMANTON
LIVE OUTWOOD
WAKEFIELD BORN AND BRED MADE UP OF WF10/WF6/WF1, WAKEFIELD TRINITY WILDCATS
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 pm
poplar cats alive Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Well worth a contract extension now our forwards are performing better Tim Smith is playing off the front foot and looking the quality player he is. Hope we hear he is staying for a little longer .
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:07 pm
Sandal Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

poplar cats alive wrote:
Well worth a contract extension now our forwards are performing better Tim Smith is playing off the front foot and looking the quality player he is. Hope we hear he is staying for a little longer .

And Aiton.
LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA
http://www.orlandovilla.org.uk
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I hope he does want to stay - he's really found his feet in recent weeks and started to show what he's capable of.

I maintain that on his day, he's one of the best passers of the ball in SL.
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 pm
newgroundb4cas User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

sign him up told u people hes class was just that numpty john getting in his way.
UP THE TRIN !!!!
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 am
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

newgroundb4cas wrote:
sign him up told u people hes class was just that numpty john getting in his way.

And todays face is
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am
trinwildcat10 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
And todays face is

I still think John should be given another chance in the team. We've brought him half way round the world to sit him in the reserves is stupid. He wasn't best performer on pitch but he tried.
Next