PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Chat Thread 7: The failure of logical positivism.

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk Chat Thread 7: The failure of logical positivism.

Sandra The Terrorist User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Rock God X wrote:
I don't think it really classes as 'advice' when it's so staggeringly obvious.

Maybe I'm just prickly because I have this friend who, every time I mention the humping, says, "That's a dominance thing, that."

I know it's a Edit-AS dominance thing. Only a blithering idiot would think otherwise.

I know nowt about dogs.

I know nowt about rugby league.

I know nowt about much, I'll still have a bash though.
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.
Rock God X User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Don't know much about a science book,
Don't know much about the French I took...
Christianity: because you're so awful you made God kill himself.
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Rock God X wrote:
Bother, but make your advice useful.

:wink:

Bl00dy 'ell i may struggle with that I am a woman and you should know women waffle a lot and often state the obvious :lol:
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Bet Lynch wrote:
Bl00dy 'ell i may struggle with that I am a woman and you should know women waffle a lot and often state the obvious :lol:

I love women.

I come from a family of strong women.

All I'd ask is that they do it in a comprehensible fashion.
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.
Dudley User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Sandra The Terrorist wrote:
I love women.

All I'd ask is that they do it in a comprehensible fashion.

You do realise you've left yourself wide open for the good old, "they must have been strong to raise such a dumbell" joke there don't you?
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Dudley wrote:
You do realise you've left yourself wide open for the good old, "they must have been strong to raise such a dumbell" joke there don't you?

I dont just tell 'em, I set 'em up!

Grandma Hudson would cuff me round the lug, with a bit of Co-Op Iron Works smelt for that insolence,

William Hicks.
Dudley User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I dont just tell 'em, I set 'em up!

Grandma Hudson would cuff me round the lug, with a bit of Co-Op Iron Works smelt for that insolence,

I like to think casual violence against children is character building, and makes us more rounded human beings, if a little punch drunk.
GraftonRed User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Rock God X User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

chesterwednesday User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Rock God X wrote: