PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The Rovers One Stop Rumour Thread

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk The Rovers One Stop Rumour Thread

Re: The Rovers One Stop Rumour Thread

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:16 pm
MOT User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

rover49 wrote:
One of my clients (who knows nowt about RL) is good friends with Danny Broughs family and commented today that he was hoping to sign for one of the Hull clubs, I asked which one and he said 'not sure, but it's one of them' :roll:

He is going to ask tonight

I've also heard that one. It would make sense if he was going it would be to FC as they have said a couple of times they are looking for a halfback.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:51 pm
garyhulsefan User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Any of you lot heard anything about our young second rower James Laithwaite joining you? Not sure if it's a loan or permanent, he's out of contract at the end of the season.
ONE LOVE
God bless the flag that I live under the colours of primrose and blue.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 pm
Mild Rover User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

garyhulsefan wrote:
Any of you lot heard anything about our young second rower James Laithwaite joining you? Not sure if it's a loan or permanent, he's out of contract at the end of the season.

Yep - raised a few weeks ago, and it seemed to be confirmed when Leigh mentioned it in wishing him well after his dual-reg spell, but heard nothing since.

edit - Ryan Brierley has tweeted he (JL) is coming to us.
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm
Sandra The Terrorist User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I am hating Twitter.

Mainly because it involves effort.

I have an account on their, people started following me, they still do, I have no idea, I think they're trying to sell me pet food.
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 pm
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Having said that, I was in an Internet Cafe today, and as my terrorist minutes ran out on my communications to Northern Pakistan and I had to make my escape before the special forces closed in, the girl that gives out the minutes cards made a little shape with her hand that looked like a telephone and mouthed; "Call me."
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 am
Paul T - HKR User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I see the Broncos player Omari Caro, who is rumoured to be on his way to Rovers, won the 100m dash at the 9s.

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:30 am
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Paul T - HKR wrote:
I see the Broncos player Omari Caro, who is rumoured to be on his way to Rovers, won the 100m dash at the 9s.

Played well, when they played us I thought he looked dangerous.

His agent didn't waste an opportunity to big him up either.

William Hicks.

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 pm
rover49 Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Paul T - HKR wrote:

Its easy to run in a straight line, whats he like with a ball in his hand and defenders to beat. Sandy doe's have a track record in developing wingers though.
'when my life is over, the thing which will have given me greatest pride is that I was first to plunge into the sea, swimming freely underwater without any connection to the terrestrial world'

Yves Le Prieur, the real inventor of the aqualung

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm
K-Diddy User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Mild Rover wrote:
Yeeees! My power knows no limits. It was just a case of harnessing it, so I didn't do things like send our highest profile SL signing to a different sport and country.

Take that Jemima Puddleduck, yeah.

Fa'aoso gone to Melbourne. Only while the end of the season by the sounds of it mind.
Twitter - @manface_5000

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 pm
Easty User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Only signature I'm currently interested in is Taylor's on a new 5 year deal.
‎"They supercede individuals, they supercede the team and they supercede the club. Our club is a traditional, working class club and the supporters are loyal and passionate and to see them go away happy really makes my day." Craig Sandercock.
PreviousNext