PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Chris Caisley sometime in the mid 90s

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Chris Caisley sometime in the mid 90s

pie.warrior User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

can't blame them for that....look how the merger shafted Sheffield
A Pie is for life, not just a Wembley Final
hi de hi Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

pie.warrior wrote:
can't blame them for that....look how the merger shafted Sheffield

Yes, but never the less they did have the chance to be in Super League as a merged team, they chose not to. End of argument.
Norman Bates User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Gingdong, leave it alone and focus on Thursday's game.
Whilst the cheap tickets at Bulls have most certainly had an effect on the Fax gate I would not want to be in their shoes. The Bulls fans who I am more than happy to give banter to at a match deserve more after the efforts they made to raise 1/2 a million quid.
What has to happen now has got to be fair to others that have been in this situation, and others who may come up against it shortly.
Not sure what the situation is if the club go under and the RFL have hold of the great white elephant.
Hillsborough Lad User avatar
100% League Network Moderator & Fan Site Editor
100% League Network Moderator & Fan Site Editor

gingdong wrote:
Im no fan of this corrupt game and its selfish fans. Its the most corrupt sport in the UK as will be proved when the new Bradford stay in super league

You're not a fan of Rugby League yet you have over 400 posts on a Rugby League Internet forum?
DOCTOR ASTON'S TAXI ARMY - 2012 & 2013 CHAMPIONS

2012 Champions Memorabilia

2013 Champions Memorabilia
kinleycat User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

gingdong wrote:
Im no fan of this corrupt game and its selfish fans. Its the most corrupt sport in the UK as will be proved when the new Bradford stay in super league

No place for you on a forum called RLFans then eh???
READ THE AUP:
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916
spener User avatar

kinleycat wrote:
The one thing that unites this game, indeed the only reason we have the game is the supporters.

we were united until, at a guess, around 1995....then it was a case of 'I'm alright jack'
rover49 Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

spener wrote:
we were united until, at a guess, around 1995....then it was a case of 'I'm alright jack'

Spot on, and while I feel for Bradford fans I doubt there will be too much sympathy, especially as it was Caisley who played a major role in shafting the rest of the clubs.
'when my life is over, the thing which will have given me greatest pride is that I was first to plunge into the sea, swimming freely underwater without any connection to the terrestrial world'

Yves Le Prieur, the real inventor of the aqualung
kinleycat User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

spener wrote:

Where all victims somewhere along the line spener!!!
Better to take it out on those dishing it out, rather than those who hurt the most as a result of it!! :D
READ THE AUP:
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916
ex Bull Dog User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

gingdong wrote:
In 95 we were pushing for a play off place then booted out all rubber stamped by Caisley and i never heard 1 Bradford fan protest.

And that is the basis for you coming on here and making a t1t of yourself?
dagger User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Firstly, sudden amnesia from the Fev fan thinking his team came 7th?! Funny that because Bradford came 7th too..4 places above Fev.

Lets look at other clubs who didn't make the initial cut - Salford, Wakey, Widnes, Hull, Huddersfield, KR, Leigh. Look at how all those clubs have struggled since :? Or perhaps they all got promoted back into Super League at various times, all but one now being in the 14.

Everyone knew that 10 teams were staying up, the rest relegated.

Maybe Fev fans should be more bitter at the coaches, teams and boards not competent enough to stay up or get back up rather than childishness like this
PreviousNext