WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - And so it begins.....
 

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 pm
Mick Cranes Sidestep User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:38 am
Posts: 2418
Location: South Cave, East Yorkshire
fun time frankie wrote:
no its not


For absolute clarity on the issue of tickets, taken directly from RFL operational rules:

A3:24 For League Matches:
(a) The visiting Club may request that advance sale tickets be issued and if requested shall be entitled to be provided, in order to sell at the usual Home Club advance sale value, up to 10% of all tickets made available for general sale to the public. Standing, seating and hospitality tickets shall count towards the 10% calculation, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the visiting Club shall not be entitled to sell any hospitality tickets, and the home Club shall have reasonable discretion as to how to break down the 10% between
standing and seating on safety grounds.
(b) In "all ticket" games the visiting Club shall be entitled to be provided, in order to sell at the usual Home Club advance sale value, up to 10% of all tickets made available for general sale to the public. Standing, seating and hospitality tickets shall count towards the 10% calculation, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the visiting Club shall not be entitled to sell any hospitality tickets, and the home Club shall have reasonable discretion as to
how to break down the 10% between standing and seating on safety grounds.

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm
Sandro II Terrorista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:14 pm
Posts: 11082
Location: Secret Hill Top Lair. V.2

Bit early/late for pantomime season.
In the beginning
Was the word
And the word
Was Goose

And love the word of Goose
Was Honk
A sound that replicates
The sound of the grand opening crack
Of the primordial egg

In that X-Over Omnia epigenetic moment in The Garden of Enid.
A honk sound
That is echoless to the ears of goosless misogynists
On a tunnel to the succular custodians off goose sauce.

Those ignorants, whose minds,
Have not been En-goose-ated in goose-ology 101
And who are best not acquainted of the teachings of goose
And more over hypocriteness to the goose

Here's through the eva
The bial unique beats of
Electro-chemical fusion of
Techno-funk final scratching
That makes our tail feathers
Shake

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 pm
Edith User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 1698
Location: Selby
Mick Cranes Sidestep wrote:
For absolute clarity on the issue of tickets, taken directly from RFL operational rules:

A3:24 For League Matches:
(a) The visiting Club may request that advance sale tickets be issued and if requested shall be entitled to be provided, in order to sell at the usual Home Club advance sale value, up to 10% of all tickets made available for general sale to the public. Standing, seating and hospitality tickets shall count towards the 10% calculation, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the visiting Club shall not be entitled to sell any hospitality tickets, and the home Club shall have reasonable discretion as to how to break down the 10% between
standing and seating on safety grounds.
(b) In "all ticket" games the visiting Club shall be entitled to be provided, in order to sell at the usual Home Club advance sale value, up to 10% of all tickets made available for general sale to the public. Standing, seating and hospitality tickets shall count towards the 10% calculation, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the visiting Club shall not be entitled to sell any hospitality tickets, and the home Club shall have reasonable discretion as to
how to break down the 10% between standing and seating on safety grounds.

So 10% of 2500, based on 6000 pass holders (Not sure of number this year) either way, even of MS3CP held 10,000 and had no pass holders, FC would be entitled to only 1000 tickets.

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm
GraftonRed User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 1822
Location: West Hull, (enemy territory)
Mick Cranes Sidestep wrote:
For absolute clarity on the issue of tickets, taken directly from RFL operational rules:

A3:24 For League Matches:
(a) The visiting Club may request that advance sale tickets be issued and if requested shall be entitled to be provided, in order to sell at the usual Home Club advance sale value, up to 10% of all tickets made available for general sale to the public. Standing, seating and hospitality tickets shall count towards the 10% calculation, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the visiting Club shall not be entitled to sell any hospitality tickets, and the home Club shall have reasonable discretion as to how to break down the 10% between
standing and seating on safety grounds.
(b) In "all ticket" games the visiting Club shall be entitled to be provided, in order to sell at the usual Home Club advance sale value, up to 10% of all tickets made available for general sale to the public. Standing, seating and hospitality tickets shall count towards the 10% calculation, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the visiting Club shall not be entitled to sell any hospitality tickets, and the home Club shall have reasonable discretion as to
how to break down the 10% between standing and seating on safety grounds.


SO...
Mick Cranes Sidestep wrote:
Actually there is. In the operational rules it stipulates that at least 15% of capacity (which has to be registered with the RFL at the beginning of the year) must be made available to visiting supporters.

Now if your capacity is reduced to 8500 whilst the building works are in progress, you have to make 1275 tickets available for sale to away fans. Question (genuinely) is what does the zeebrugge end hold??
Wrong :NAUGHTY:


fun time frankie wrote:
your wrong im afraid
Correct :CLAP:


Mick Cranes Sidestep wrote:
Yes - its 10% for league games (Operational rule A3.24) and 30% for cup games. It was reduced from 15% in the last year.
Wrong :NAUGHTY:


fun time frankie wrote:
no its not
Correct :CLAP:


Edith wrote:
So 10% of 2500, based on 6000 pass holders (Not sure of number this year) either way, even of MS3CP held 10,000 and had no pass holders, FC would be entitled to only 1000 tickets.
Correct :CLAP:


Fancy quoting (Operational rule A3.24) to prove you're right and then posting said rule and proving yourself wrong... Classic :oops: :SUBMISSION:

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm
Sandro II Terrorista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:14 pm
Posts: 11082
Location: Secret Hill Top Lair. V.2

That went well.
In the beginning
Was the word
And the word
Was Goose

And love the word of Goose
Was Honk
A sound that replicates
The sound of the grand opening crack
Of the primordial egg

In that X-Over Omnia epigenetic moment in The Garden of Enid.
A honk sound
That is echoless to the ears of goosless misogynists
On a tunnel to the succular custodians off goose sauce.

Those ignorants, whose minds,
Have not been En-goose-ated in goose-ology 101
And who are best not acquainted of the teachings of goose
And more over hypocriteness to the goose

Here's through the eva
The bial unique beats of
Electro-chemical fusion of
Techno-funk final scratching
That makes our tail feathers
Shake

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm
Edith User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 1698
Location: Selby
Ran straight into a brick wall with that one, not a sidestep in sight.

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 am
Tarquin Fuego User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:23 am
Posts: 1967
Location: United Kingdom
innocent question , but one with interest , is the North stand on track and what comes next ?
I have lost interest

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:41 am
Edith User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 1698
Location: Selby
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
innocent question , but one with interest , is the North stand on track and what comes next ?

No, the track is behind the south stand.

Next, the south stand build.

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 am
g_balls Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 191
Location: East Hull
I've been checking out the live feed every now and again and nothing seems to of happened for a few weeks.
East Hull Is Wonderful!

Re: And so it begins.....

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am
Paul T - HKR User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 1323
Location: East Hull
g_balls wrote:
I've been checking out the live feed every now and again and nothing seems to of happened for a few weeks.



Your wrong. Its fascinating and even compelling stuff.

For example, the live feed got stuck early last week and when it came back on-line a skip appeared. Then it got stuck again, and a Sky TV camera station (complete with scaffolding) appeared behind the posts. The next time I looked a JCB had been parked on the site. I heard a rumour Mike Smith instructed H&P to do it so Friday nights crowd could see it is a building site. I checked it yesterday and on the left edge of the screen what look like generators had been plonked on site. I'm hoping, in the not too distant future, when I go on-line a new stand will appear.

So, yes, there's plenty going on. In fact there's more happening than on Big Brother lol!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Geoff Tipps, GraftonRed and 26 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD (DATE)
4,430,55465775,3554,491 (28-03-2016)
Google Analytics Unique Monthly Users : 118,226 (May 2016)
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP CLICK HERE!
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 1st Sep : 10:50 : TV
Fri 2nd Sep : 10:50 : TV
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Fri 2nd Sep : 20:00
Sat 3rd Sep : 06:00 : TV
Sat 3rd Sep : 08:30 : TV
Sat 3rd Sep : 10:30 : TV
Sat 3rd Sep : 15:00
Sat 3rd Sep : 15:00 : TV

Sat 3rd Sep : 17:00 TV
Sun 4th Sep : 05:00 TV
Sun 4th Sep : 07:00 TV
Sun 4th Sep : 09:30 TV
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00
Sun 4th Sep : 15:00