LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1808 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fax superleague 2013

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm
Starbug User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

johnny freeman fan club wrote:
Nice to hear from you Starbug , are you back from your sabatical?

Posting mostly on the VT, my old ' hunting ground ' not contributing to the Leigh board or watching, I'm hoping the new Chairperson of the RFL will be on the phone to offer me the new ' Director of Championship ' position when he/she is appointed, 60 K a year salary and a million budget and I'd think about it :wink:
kcab sfrawdder

Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity

Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike

SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one
Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried.
So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin
On his face. If he worried he hid it.
He started to sing as he tackled the thing
That couldn’t be done, and he did it!
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm
johnny freeman fan club Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Well, as it apears we are about to replace the Dulls in Super League :shock: we will need a new Chief Exec `so if the RFL don`t come knocking you could always apply for the post. :wink:
YOU CAN LEARN FROM THE PAST BUT NOT RELIVE IT.YOU CAN HOPE FOR THE FUTURE BUT CAN NEVER BE SURE THERE WILL BE ONE.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 pm
SIMMSFAXTEDDY User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Luke Ambler is a legend!

been keeping up with this all day, and the free publicity is great, keep it coming.

We're not ready for SL YET, but if we keep building as we are doing and can attract more sponsors/fans whie continuing on the pitch we might be in afew years.

Also with The Bulls struggling and Hudds putting up the season tickets next year there might well be afew floating 'fans' we can attract down the Shay.

Stunts like this can only help the club! Great work Luke (by accident or not haha)
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 am
Always Travelling Stevo's Armpit

I heard that a freak gust of wind ripped through red hall, disturbing all the papers from the licence applications. Nigel hurriedly gathered the papers together while holding his breath, but with his eyes already streaming put Bradford’s financial report in the Halifax folder and Halifax’s financial report in Bradford’s. He has apologised and promised to lay off the greens so this sort of thing never happens again.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:41 am
ovo4fev Stevo's Armpit

Well if a team is just plonked in the I am finished with this sport. This is a chance to promote the best team at the end of the season if Bradford are getting the boot
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 am
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Starbug wrote:
Posting mostly on the VT, my old ' hunting ground ' not contributing to the Leigh board or watching, I'm hoping the new Chairperson of the RFL will be on the phone to offer me the new ' Director of Championship ' position when he/she is appointed, 60 K a year salary and a million budget and I'd think about it :wink:

put thi dummy back in and get thi sen back down to the LSV ya miserbale git!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 am
Big Man User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

ovo4fev wrote:
Well if a team is just plonked in the I am finished with this sport. This is a chance to promote the best team at the end of the season if Bradford are getting the boot

It's the team with the best license application that will be accepted. You can win as many trophies and titles as you like but you can only tick the box once.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:18 am
ovo4fev Stevo's Armpit

Big Man. If it were licensing a re-application process should take place, since rules would be different to last time.

Anyway, seems it was Luke Ambler messing about on Twitter yesterday. You would think an employee would have more sense in this week of all weeks
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 am
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Whether Luke acted independently or not Martin, Fax certainly got their profile raised albeit for a short period of time. It has people discussing the merits of Fax to SL and promoting Fax positively.

Fair play for me - even if he was just bug-gerin about!
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 am
Big Man User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

ovo4fev wrote:
Big Man. If it were licensing a re-application process should take place, since rules would be different to last time.

Anyway, seems it was Luke Ambler messing about on Twitter yesterday. You would think an employee would have more sense in this week of all weeks

Don't worry Ovo, the whole SL / RFL shabang will implode pretty soon and we will all have to start again from scratch.
PreviousNext