PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Latest financial situation - all posts here

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Latest financial situation - all posts here

Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Ah just a mere 6 hours before I get to know the fate of my beloved Bulls :)
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
debaser User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

No news yet...
I'll be the first to admit this is a bright but haunted age.
Duckman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

rfl concerns

"They can apply to the courts for the moratorium to be extended but my understanding is that the club aren’t going to seek to do that. "

"“It’s far too early to speculate on what might materialise if the worst happens, simply because each administration is very different.

“Bradford Bulls are an iconic name but there are a lot of things which need to happen for the club to keep going.”

no comment from the club though, just the rfl.
The Iconic Odsal stadium, home to the Iconic RFL brand the Bradford Bulls...
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

-_- great more waiting......
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
bullsonfire Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Looks like the clock has ticked on this.

This hunt for investors is laughable...sport is not an investment if you want a return (you may as well throw your money directly down the drain) and any well-heeled superfan would surely have come forward ages ago to take up sugar daddy status.
From Goebbels' Newsroom at 9...
Cibaman Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Duckman wrote:
rfl concerns

"They can apply to the courts for the moratorium to be extended but my understanding is that the club aren’t going to seek to do that. "

"“It’s far too early to speculate on what might materialise if the worst happens, simply because each administration is very different.

“Bradford Bulls are an iconic name but there are a lot of things which need to happen for the club to keep going.”

no comment from Its the club though, just the rfl.

very downbeat summary from someone who actually might have some genuine inside knowledge. The quote "as we understand it, no investors have come forward" is grim, seems to contradict the statement that we have £800k lined up.
Last edited by Cibaman on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adeybull User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Based purely on available information, including the RFL statement in the T&A this morning, if the directors do NOT announce proceeding to administration today, then my speculative guess has to be that they are more worried about the consequences of administration for the future of the club than they are about a winding-up order from HMRC. And are prepared to lose the creditor protection moratorium and take their chances in the face of winding up proceedings being instigated, rather than risk the consequences of administration. It would also suggest that matters have not proceeded as planned.

Or, alternatively (and there is always hope) they are sufficiently confident of raising the necessary funding to be able to accept losing creditor protection for a short period, the two week moratorium having bought time. Maybe.

Conversely, if they DO proceed to administration, they must presumably judge the risks of administration - including any threat to the SL licence and of key players becoming free agents and being recruited by others, to be manageable or acceptable. That would suggest to me a prepack being in place or imminent, and the nod having already been given by the RFL.

But all pure speculation, in the absence of any real hard facts anywhere, so in 12 hours this may just read as so much more out of date off-beam speculative guessing!
mat Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

[quote="Cibaman"][/quote]
I that as meaning whoevers putting the 800k up isn't prepared to put it into the current company where 600k of it will go to hmrc. Would assume the 1.2m figure they keep talking about to see out season includes the hmrc debt. Go through a pre- pack and remove that debt ( or at least only have to pay a percentage of it) and the 800k goes a lot further. Assuming rfl treat us the same asveakey and crusaders and give points deduction rather than revoking license.
Blotto User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: 2.5 hrs North of Newcastle. 8 hrs South of Brisbane
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid!

If you like old type radio comedy/ dramas etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get!
Paul124897 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
See Paul I told you, Dettoriman confirmed it. If it wasn't for a sugar daddy they would be worse than us.

The point I was getting at is that they're pretty much secure due to new investors supposedly waiting in the wings. Much better position than us right now...
PreviousNext