LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1606 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ref for Sunday

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Ref for Sunday

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:04 pm
Ganson's Optician User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Quite intrigued as to how so many of you were privy to the conversations which took place on the field? You must have good ears. Warnings are wiped at half time, and talking to a player or captain is not the same thing as a warning. No criticisms of the ref at all from me.
Deus Dat Incrementum
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 pm
Bobby Digital User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ganson's Optician wrote:
No criticisms of the ref at all from me.

You not see the game today then?
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Bobby Digital wrote:
You not see the game today then?

What was your problem exactly? The fans by me were complaining constantly without even thinking, everything was high, forward or offside. Once you become paranoid about the official you start looking for things and over thinking.
Deus Dat Incrementum
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:23 pm
lefty goldblatt User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: Watching CCF reruns with Susanna Reid, whilst laughing at Micky Cackybumbum
Are warnings wiped at half time? I'm puzzled.

Let's face it. It was a shocking display from Thaler. Hull did everything they could to interfere with our play. Thaler (rightly) penalised them, but let them carry on doing it. He should have stamped his authority, early on in the match, instead, he was henpecked by Hull players, whenever he called themover for a "chat"
It's finished at Sunderland. Manchester United have done all they can. That Rooney goal was good enough for the three points. Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli.....AGUERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Bobby Digital User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ganson's Optician wrote:
What was your problem exactly? The fans by me were complaining constantly without even thinking, everything was high, forward or offside. Once you become paranoid about the official you start looking for things and over thinking.

He was pants Hull did everything in their power to cheat their way through the way game.

Am not one to have ago at the ref but today he just wasn't in control
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 pm
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

lefty goldblatt wrote:
Are warnings wiped at half time? I'm puzzled.

Text a mate of mine who is a ref after the game to ask, apparently so.
Deus Dat Incrementum
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 pm
Timmy the Koi User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

The sin binning was nothing to do with the previous penalties. Manu was binned for the now infamous "ninja" tackle from the front of the standing player.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 am
WalterWizard User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Andy Lynch was very crafty today questioning the referee every time he penalised them. It stopped Warrington from taking a quick penalty and allowed Hull to get their defensive line set.

I can't believe that the Hull FC coach had the nerve to call the referee today; they came to slow the game down from the very first minute!

I didn't know that about warnings getting wiped at half time; absolutely crazy if true.
Warrington Wolves and Woolston Rovers - The PERFECT combination

http://www.warringtonwolves.com
http://www.woolstonroversrlfc.co.uk
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 am
Wire Yed User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Thaler is good in the sense of he spots a lot, and majority of the time is spot on, but he's weak with sin binning (Ganson would have binned at least 2 today) and he's probably the least fit of all the refs.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am
madmuppet Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Dreadful yesterday. How many times do you call a captain over to speak to him and then let them off.
PreviousNext