PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Keighley date changing again

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Leigh Centurions Keighley date changing again

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Leyther_Matt User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Dick Jones wrote:
Why can't we reverse the away game at Keighley for the home one ? Surely this must be possible. Isn't it the 12th August away

Can't see Keighley agreeing with that as they'd lose a weekend home game and have to play midweek with the associated drop in income.
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 pm
Last Chance Saloon Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Can't see why they have to booty around with the pitch every July, it's like a bloody bowling green.
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 pm
666 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I'd like to know which idiot at Keighley has agreed to this date change!

No-one in 'Cougarland' appears to know anything about it!

Where on earth has this information come from?

Why should we change an original fixture to simply accommodate a rearranged fixture?

Is it Leigh, Keighley or the RFL?

Does anyone know?
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 pm
Bartholemew Smythe User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

666 wrote:

Why should we change an original fixture to simply accommodate a rearranged fixture?

Does anyone know?

Go and try Mish`s link on the previous page.
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm
mish User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

It's now on the Centurions website :thumb:

http://www.leighcenturions.com/news/7
Bringing live match commentary to you through http://www.leighlife.com

“Just because a volunteer is unpaid it doesn’t make them worthless, it makes them priceless.”

peawapp wrote:
Thank God for Mish :thumb:
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 am
Alan Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

666 wrote:

Does anyone know?

Keighley only agreed to play us on the 16th, providing they could move their game with York, from the 15th to the 13th. York didn't agree with that, so it's 'back to the drawing board'.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
WOLRAB Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Alan wrote:
Keighley only agreed to play us on the 16th, providing they could move their game with York, from the 15th to the 13th. York didn't agree with that, so it's 'back to the drawing board'.

so why on earth have we announced it, only to look stupid by saying its change again.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 pm
Alan Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

WOLRAB wrote:
so why on earth have we announced it, only to look stupid by saying its change again.

Good question. Keighley must have sounded really optimistic about getting York to change.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 pm
FredParky User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: The centre of the known universe, well here and Bolton-Le-Sands as often as I can.
He (Trevor) has taken it on the chin and apologised and given a reason, no one's perfect move on and stop moaning, it must be so good being bloody perfect :roll:
Please do not send me any PM's I dont check this board often enough to be able to answer them, use my e mail add please fjparkinson@virginmedia.com

The ONLY official Leigh Centurions video and DVD
Leigh Video services, for Leigh Centurions AND its supporters everywhere.
Now the official Leigh MIners Rangers videographer

Leigh Centurions TV by the fans for the fans and not costing the club a penny.

All posts on this message board by me are mine I am NOT a representative in any way shape or form of Leigh Centurions, I am not a paid employee or director and neither do I want to be (they couldn't afford me :-) )
I get all my Rugby news via http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Rugby+League a couple/or is it one ;-) on here could do with having a look at it :-)
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 am
salfordlad Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

It is' but I never say anything.
PreviousNext